21

Perrie's P.O.V
"Okay, I got it. Should I let the guys outside or?" "Its your choice, darling. The van is coming there in a couple of minutes. Bye!"

Tulisa ended the phone call and I put my coat on as we were going to continue our Black Magic radio tour. Jade came running down the stairs as she fixed her hat. "Louis and Harry said that they'll be fine here, but I still left them some films to watch," Jade said. "What do you mean by "films", though?" I asked her as I held her hand and went outside of the house.

"Disney films, I hope they dont mind!" Jade said with a joyful accent. We both looked at each other and I giggled at her joyfulness. "You're so adorab-" "Perrie!" Harry called, running over to me and giving a pair of sunglasses. "Louis said that you may need this, as the weather's going to be blinding later. Okay, be safe and have fun!" he explained, running back to the house and closing the door gently.

I immediately wore the sunglasses as Jade stared at the sky. Once I was finished, I held her hand once again and looked at the sky, too.

Jade pointed at a cloud that was formed like a heart, then a cross, a ring, then a sort of animal that were arguing at with baby accents. "Thats a cow!" She argued, "No! Thats a goat!" "But thats just wro-" Jade was cutted off with a loud honk.

We looked over at the road and saw that our van was there with a window down showing Jesy and Leigh-Anne laughing their asses off. Jade pulled me as we went over to the van and got inside. Jade and I sat at the seats that was before Leigh-Anne and Jesy's.

"You two looked like 2 year olds," Jesy laughed loudly at us. "What were you two arguing about?" Leigh-Anne asked as the van started to move. "Its nothing really. We dont wanna talk about it, its very embarassing to talk about." Jade replied, getting her phone out of her bag and plays Candy Crush.

"Okay," Jesy said, poking Jade's shoulder to notice her. Jade turned around and faced Jesy with a smile, "Yes?" "Tulisa said no interaction when the cameraman's recording us, they said that they wanna start a rumor that, um, this can hurt you two but, they wanna-" "-start a rumor that you two broke up." Leigh finished.

As Leigh-Anne finished the sentence, I looked at Jade with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. Jade looked the same as she looked at the other two. "'M sorry babe, but, you know how this is. But, Tulisa said you two are going to interact as friends starting from this day on."

"That shits fucked up!" I screamed lightly. "I mean, is this shit going to be like Louis and Harry's relationship?  Or Camila and Lauren's?" "But Pez, they were not in a relationsh-" "THEY WERE!" I angrily cutted Jesy. "Their management's just too strict with them since they're a lot more lovey-dovey with each other more than us two! I swear to god if me and Jade breaks up-"

"Perrie," Jade shouted as she got my attention. "Dont say things like that! We are never breakin' up because we love each other deeply and we are never giving up! Our relationship is like a circle, no edges, or anything to stop us!" Jade yelled, holding my face and tearing up. "Dont ever say shitty words like that, you really scare me since I always think every night when Im alone that you're just playing with me." Jade continued, wiping her tears away.

I pulled her into my arms as I saw her so hurt. I was speechless. Nothing crossed my mind but a whisper telling me to apologize. "Im sorry," I apologized. I hugged her tightly as I kissed the top of her head a couple of times. "Im so so sorry, Im such a fool, Im sorry."

"Hey guys," Leigh cutted us. I looked at her and raised a eyebrow. "Were almost at Newcastle, you need to stop your drama and get yourselves ready. Were also sorry again."

I nodded my head as I let go of Jade. She immediately grabbed her purse and did her makeup again. I decided to just go natural.

We reached Newcastle and our fans were already surrounding the car as we got out of the van. Jade decided to be with Leigh for a while as I was partnered with Jesy for a while.

We got to the spot where we will be singing. There was two chairs only so I sat on the other one while I pulled Jade from Leigh-Anne and moved her right next to me. Jade looked at me with a smile on her face and greeted the fans.

We were done singing Black Magic, Wings and other songs. It was on the part where we will let fans request some songs that we will sing.

"Um, if you dont mind, can Jerrie please sing "Over Again" by One Direction?" our fan named Holly, requested. Jade and I looked at each other and nodded. I looked at our guitarist if its okay and he nodded. I looked at Jade once again as our guitarist started to play the guitar.

[Jade]
Said I'd never leave her 'cause her hands fit like my T-shirt
Tongue tied over three words, cursed
Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt
Bodies intertwined with her lips

[Perrie]
Now she's feeling so low since she went solo
Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo
And it's no joke to me
So can we do it all over again?

[Jade&Perrie]
If you're pretending from the start like this
With a tight grip, then my kiss can mend your broken heart
I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend your broken parts
That might fit like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again

[Perrie]
Again can we take the same road two days in the same clothes?
And I know just what she'll say if I can make all this pain go
Can we stop this for a minute?
You know, I can tell that your heart isn't in it or with it

[Jade]
Tell me with your mind, body and spirit
I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British
Whether we're together or apart
We can both remove the masks and admit we regret it from the start

[Perrie&Jade]
If you're pretending from the start like this
With a tight grip, then my kiss can mend your broken heart
I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend your broken parts
That might fit like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again

[Jade]
You'll never know how to make it on your own
And you'll never show weakness for letting go
I guess you're still hurt if they say so
But do you really want to be alone?

[Perrie]
If you're pretending from the start like this
With a tight grip, then my kiss can mend your broken heart
I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend your broken parts
That might fit like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again

[Perrie&Jade]
If you're pretending from the start like this
With a tight grip, then my kiss can mend your broken heart
I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend your broken parts
That might fit like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it
all over again

A/N:

i would actually like for you readers to read the lyrics, its very Jerrie, Larry, and Camren-like :)

btw, loves, i really am sorry for not updating for like a week, i was confined with a very, very high fever and i actually made this before i was confined so its kinda rushed.

sorry once again

~Sof♡