nineteenth

1 Day Later...

Jade's P.O.V
"Hey Jade, wake up, Leigh's makin' some breakfast." a male voice called me. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Niall.

"What? I thought that Liam's going to be here?" I said and got up from the bed. "I got the wrong map,"

I nodded and he went downstairs. I decided to take a bath and get ready first. I wore a black Little Mix t-shirt with blue pants.

I ran downstairs and smelled pancakes. "Good morning!" I greeted everyone. They just smiled at me and sat down next to the table.

I sat right next to Leigh-Anne. She placed a pancake at my plate and poured me some tea. I thanked her and took a sip of my tea.

"Hey Jade, do you have any other Little Mix t-shirt? I'll give you a One Direction t-shirt if you do." Niall asked. I nodded and he smiled.

"Why though?" Leigh asked him. "'Cause he likes your merchandise," Harry said and finished his pancakes.

Leigh nodded and smiled. We all finished our food and Niall offered to wash the dishes. I nodded and he went over to wash them.

I went upstairs and picked a green LM t-shirt. My phone made a sound and I looked at it. My mood brightened as I saw that Perrie was calling me on Skype.

PE: Hey babe!

JT: Hey, whatchu doin'?

PE: Talking to my future wife. *wink*

JT: Stop it! You're making me blush.

PE: Haha, I love you. Also can I ask why Louis and Liam's here?

JT: I love you too, and they're there because they are also going to have a little vacation with us.

*Perrie's name being shouted*

PE: OKAY OKAY! IM COMIN' JESMINDA!

JT: Wha' happenin'?

PE: Sorry babe, she's calling me for food. Bye, I love you.

JT: Okay. Bye, I love you too.

*CALL ENDED*

"You guys done?" Niall asked me as he went inside of my room. I nodded and gave him the shirt. "It's too large for me, and its green so I hope you like it."

"I do. Thanks Jade! Here's the shirt. Purple and small for me," Niall said as he tossed the shirt to me and went outside.

I hanged the shirt on the closet and went downstairs too. I sat at the couch and flicked the TV's channels. I stopped at Channel V as it played "Drag Me Down".

"Is that DMD?!" Niall shouted as he ran over to the couch and slipped. "Shit! I shouldn't have wore this socks!" Niall cursed. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded and sat next to me.

Harry soon followed and sat next to Niall. "All my life, you stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me. All this lights, they cant blind me, with your love, nobody can Drag Me Down!" Niall and Harry sang.

Niall stood up and danced to the beat. Harry, Leigh, and I laughed loudly as he looked like an idiot.
Harry soon joined him and sang his high notes. The song ended and we saw that "Love Me Like You" was next.

Niall went to Leigh-Anne and asked if he can dance with her. Leigh hesitated at first but said yes. I looked over at Harry and saw that his eyes are asking me to dance with him. I nodded and stand up from the couch and held his hand.

The song started and we swayed to the beat. Harry placed his hands on my waist and I placed my hand on his shoulders.

"Lou and Liam really likes this song, right Haz?" Niall asked him. He nodded and I smiled.

The song ended and we let go of each other. I walked over to the kitchen to grab myself some tea. "Hey Jade, when are we going to go for a walk?" Leigh asked me as she went to drink water.

"Well, were only here for a week so I suggest either today or tomorrow." I answered. "We only have 5 or 6 days left so, lets go right now."

I nodded and Leigh told the guys to get ready. I finished my tea and went upstairs to grab my parka and wore my white converse. I also wore my white beanie. I grabbed my green backpack and placed my phone, polaroid, camera and headphones there.

I went downstairs and saw that Leigh was already ready. We waited for the boys and talked about how Pez and I's wedding will be.

"I was thinking that it will be with Purple and Blue flowers- oh, they're here!" I said as I saw the two boys coming downstairs.

"Sorry we took so long, Niall and I ran out of hair gel." Harry apologized as he wore his brown coat. Harry's hair was in a bun while Niall's was put down.

"Ready?" I asked. They nodded and I opened the door. We went inside the elevator and went down the lobby.

Once we were there, we were already surrounded by fans. Half of them was Mixers and Directioners. They all faded away once we took pictures and signed their things.

We finally went outside and Harry sneezed. Niall chuckled and Harry hit his head lightly.
We all laughed and went over to the mall.

We saw much more fans there and we shopped for clothes and some snacks and some liquor too. We ate our dinner there too.

We went back to the hotel after we finished our dinner. We reached our room and Niall already opened the vodka.

"PARTY NIGHT!" Niall exclaimed as Harry locked the door. "We can party but, we might get kicked out if were too noisy." Leigh warned the boys.

"Just like Louis, poor guy. But at least he had a great night." I said. Harry nodded his head and went over to the kitchen to grab some glasses.

It was a fun night. But it was more gun if we were completed.

A/N:

hey guys, im sorry that the chapyer was quite short, am sick :(

and lets just imagine that Leigh, Haz, Niall, and Jeed partied because they forgot that it was Jeed's birthday yesterday XD

~Sof♡