Chapter 7-

My hands began to tremble, I lost control of my grip and dropped my phone. Victor bent over and picked up my phone for me. I tried to grab it from him, but he read it before I could. He looked at me and had a normal expression on his face.

"They won't hurt me, I'm not leaving you."

"How do you know that? 'They killed Cal."

"Trust me Kat."

"Okay."

I still didn't believe him, I knew something was going to happen. The funeral was over, my mom dropped me off at home. I walked into the house and went to the living room. I laid on the couch and watched Donnie Darko. I fell asleep after a while, I woke up to the clock in the living room chiming. I walked up the staircase, and into the hallway. There was leaves on the ground, I stepped in what felt like mud. I continued walking to my room, and stopped at the door way when I saw her.

Cal was sitting on my bed, she wasn't bloody or beaten up. Cal looked how she looked when she was going out. I walked to the bed, and sat down next to her.

"Cal, what happened to you?"

"I don't remember."

"Think, Cal."

"I can't."

I reached for her hand and a shot of electricity ran through me. Suddenly I wasn't in my bedroom anymore. I was in Cal's house, Cal was laying on her bed listening to music. I walked up to her bed, I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I walked down the stairs, I saw someone in all black walking towards the stairs.

"Hey! 'Get out of here!"

They couldn't hear me, they continued walking up the stairs. They got to Cal's bedroom, I heard her scream and then everything went silent. I ran up the stairs and into the bedroom, she was gone. I ran downstairs and opened the front door, and walked out. I was no longer in her house, I was in the woods. I saw the killer carrying Cal in their arms, they dropped her on the ground.

The killer walked through the woods, and I saw Victor's car. I walked behind the killer and stopped when I saw me and Victor. It was right before I kissed him, the killer clenched their fists. I saw them pull out a phone and take a picture of me and Victor kiss. The killer walked back to where they dropped Cal.

Cal was tied up and had tape over her mouth, the killer grabbed a knife. Cal began to cry and try to crawl away from the killer. The killer grabbed Cal, and cut the rope. They pointed to the woods, and started to chase Cal. I started to run with Cal, feeling the twigs snap underneath my feet. Cal turned left, hiding behind a giant tree. Cal covered her mouth and trued to stay silent. I saw the killer coming behind Cal.

"Cal! 'Run, they're behind you!"

It was useless, I heard a sharp shriek. I saw Cal running towards the place we found her. I ran towards her and saw the killer catching up with her. They grabbed her, and stabbed her in the stomach. The blood began to seep through her shirt, Cal fell to the ground in pain. She clenched her stomach and tried to stop the bleeding. The killer pulled out a phone and sent a text. They raised the knife above their head, and began slaughtering Cal. Cal screamed in pain, the killer continued stabbing Cal.

The killer ran off as soon as they heard me and Victor running through the woods. I pulled my hand away from Cal. I was now back in my room, with Cal on my bed.

"I remember what happened to me now."

"Who did this to you Cal?"

Just as Cal was about to speak, blood came rushing out of her mouth. Cal opened her mouth, she had no teeth. Cal began to scream, her body slowly decayed till there was only bones. I woke up in sweat, it was all just a nightmare. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, I got up from the couch. I looked at the clock, it was midnight. I opened the door, there was a box on the ground. It was addressed to my mother, I picked it up and took it to the kitchen. I had a feeling, something bad was inside.