self promo + 100k reads

HI. I KNOW YOU'RE MAD AT ME THAT THIS ISN'T AN UPDATE AND I'M TOTALLY SORRY FOR THAT, BUT I HAVE SHIT THAT'LL MAKE UP FOR IT, OKAY? OKAY.

I'm very close to 100,000 reads on this story, and as you can tell, I'm more than ecstatic for this moment because it's huge. It honestly is.

I had a few options in which I could do once I hit that big ass number, because my gratitude is genuinely endless.

Choose two:

Q&A - by which you ask me a bunch of questions onto this passage and i'll answer. self explanatory, kind of boring, but we could interact, and you can learn how lame i really am.

SMUT - i figured you guys would go for this one, which is why i kind of already started writing it ngl. it wouldn't follow the current storyline; it'd just be random but a lil crazy. who wouldn't want this js.

RANTS - we all as a crazy ass fandom can rant about the topic of choice. this one's pretty lame but that's okay because i love to rant. you can assume my favorite brianna maphis would be a topic. (----':

Choose two from those three and I'll do it. I'm like extremely excited holy shit.

If you choose smut, let me know how you want it to be.

ALSO

NEW STORY THAT I CAN SOLEMNLY SWEAR I'M DOING. LIKE THIS IS REAL;;

In Her Veins.

I'm excited for this one because of the cast. It contains Ron {Austin Abrams} Nick Robinson, Rupert Grint, and Nicholas Hoult. But of course, it's a Carl Grimes story. Don't get confused.

If you check it out it'd mean the world. I'm also hoping this update will get me to 100k, so that I can celebrate with your choosing, along with Chapter 26 updated!!

Pick wisely.
Get me there.
I love you guys awh.

Søfia