Thirty-two

A/N: Felt like updating, actually I was gonna watch Netflix but y'know I wanted to get this out the way. Y'all I seen Creed today and it was so good. And plus my bby Michael B. Jordan was in it, so yeah. But y'all should go see it, he played that part extremely well.

Comment please, thanks.

Sade

I swear right now every obstacle is being thrown my way while trying to drive to Rayne's house. Every single red light there was, was hitting me. Then right now I'm trying to get to the cut through from one of the main roads because there was a car accident. As of right now I was getting honked at from every which way, but fuck 'em.

Once I got out of the traffic and onto a street with a more reasonable amount of cars; the red lights started again. and twice more after that. While I'm waiting for the light to turn green I threw my head on my steering wheel because now I was feeling tired; driving just makes me sleepy period.

But I was more anxious and panicky than I was tired. I just hope I got there in time because the way Amir was looking, wasn't sane at all. And I just know for a fact that he sped on his way there, personal experience; the dude likes to go above the speed limit.

I heard my phone ring, I felt around the passenger seat and picked it up while keeping my eyes on the road.

"Hello?"

"Sade, there's someone at my door. Should I open it?" It was Rayne, which gave me some reassurance that she's safe.

"No! I mean no, don't open your door until I get there. Matter of fact don't even touch the door, I have my key to your house so I'll open the door." She said 'okay' and as soon as I was about to hang up I heard Amir's voice.

"I know you in this muhfuckin' house!" I head multiple bangs.

"Uh, yeah. Amir's at my house." She said, still slurring her words. I would've thought that this would have scared the damn drunkenness out of her, but I guess not.

"I know, I know. Go in your room and lock the door. Stay on the phone Ray." I put the phone on speaker.

The banging stopped once I got closer to her house.

"I think he's gone now." I told her to still stay in her room, because he might still be there.

"I'm around the corner, hang up." I told her, I heard the beeping sounds immediately after.

I finally got to her house in the next minute, and low and behold Amir's car was sitting in the driveway and still running at that. I quickly took the keys out of the ignition and ran to the house. The door was open and guess what was in the lock. Two bobby pins, he broke in here. Quite desperate. I pushed the door open and everything seemed to be intact, this whole thing reminded me of a damn scary movie to be honest.

"Rayne!" I yelled throughout her house.

I was in complete shock once I seen her room door, it had a crack in the middle and it was open. Their conversation had started way before I got in the house.

"No! Another reason I got rid of the baby was because you are fucking crazy, you are out of it. You should be happy now an innocent baby won't have to go through your irresponsible ass tantrums!" I heard Rayne scream at Amir as she tried to walk around, failing miserably.