Chapter Six | "He Will Fuck You Up"

Facing the bus by myself for the first time in ages, I headed towards the back, sitting down on the uncomfortable battered leather seats.

Digging through my handbag for my makeup bag, I took out my lip gloss, refreshing my lips.

"Still look ugly either way so why are you bothering, babe?"

I whipped my head to the side noticing Justin sat there smirking. He was leant back against the seat in a leather jacket, red v-neck, skinny jeans and supras.

"Hey, don't fucking ignore me!" He barked, causing me to jump out of my thoughts.

"Okay, great...thanks for the advice." I replied dryly, facing the opposite direction.

"You still didn't answer my question." He sternly mentioned.

"I'm bothering because I can, okay? Happy?"

"Woah...seems as if someone has got an attitude overnight." He chuckled shaking his head in disbelief. "You might soon regret having got that."

I simply ignored him once again, this time he didn't get irritated though. He just sat in silence on the adjacent side of the bus.

I was scared. This 'attitude' isn't me. It might cover up my fear but I'm still terrified inside.

"Hey, you know what?" He mentioned, breaking the silence.

I turned my head to face him once again.

"This English project...um...sad for both of us, we're not together" He winked. "-well, you have Ollie, he will fuck you up for me and won't take any of your bullshit. So be your little self, be a little pussy and take all the violence you deserve." His face gradually got more serious as he continued talking.

I gulped, eyes widening.

Cursing myself as my fear grew, I tried to ignore it.

As the bus pulled up in the school parking lot, Justin rushed out to meet the boys while I wondered to my first lesson.

-

"He will fuck you up for me and won't take any of your bullshit."

The words replayed in my head constantly throughout the day. I couldn't stopthinking about what they had in store for me.

Everyone knew these boys, they were the biggest gang in school. They did things that could end them up with years in prison. I knew I wasn't their only victim and I knew they could do much worse.

-

"Um...wanna come back to mine for the project?" Ollie asked as we were heading out of school.

Ollie hasn't acknowledged me all day. Justin definitely had something behind him now ignoring me.

"Um, it's fine. I'm sort of busy tonight." I lied, trying to dismiss the thought of what might happen if I agreed.

Ollie pushed back his hair. "Oh right, it's just that time will soon go quickly, we have just over a week. Maybe you could for just an hour? Run through a few things with me?" He questioned, trying his best to persuade me.

"Urm..." I began, gathering my thoughts. "Okay then, maybe for just a little while. But not straight from school."

"Alright then." He smiled. "I will come to yours about 3:30."

I nodded in reply, noticing Justin approaching from the distance. This was my time to leave. "See ya'."

Rushing home, I wasn't stopped. Maybe they had something bigger planned later. Maybe I was really getting stood up and going to be beaten up so I look like a bruised apple.