Party Time At DJ's

“Yo, where’s the beer?” A yell comes over from the door. Standing at DJ’s door is the quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers, Colin Kaepernick. Blake throws him a cold one as he motions for him to come and meet me. I was surprised he introduced me to him before the teammates I haven’t met. “Hey Colin, this is Hydie. My girlfriend.” “Hey girl, so what do you do again?” Colin asks as he makes his way over to us through the groups of people. “I’m a shooting guard for the Los Angeles Sparks. I’m a big fan by the way.” I say as he finally settles next to me and Blake. The rest of the night was kind of a blur. We all drank and were pretty drunk. Blake had to sober up before driving us home though. By the time he was sober, it was 2:00 in the morning. Tomorrow my plan was to workout before my photo shoot with ESPN. That same night we were going out again. That next morning I was gonna workout before my plane to Miami with April. On the drive home, I was sober enough to try to convince Blake that he and DJ should stay in LA while I went to San Diego for my shoot. He wouldn’t listen. Instead of staying with me, he dropped me off at my house. I was kind of sad. I wanted him to stay. What was he going to do? He said he would stay with me.