What Just Happened?

"Alright home girl. Get ready to go to the range." Chris said, pulling me off of the couch. 

"Five more minutes." I said. 

"No." 

"But it's my day off." 

"I don't care." 

"Ugh." 

"Lets go." 

"Fine." 

I went to my room to get my camo on. I laced up my combat boots and put on my ammo belt. I grabbed my handgun and attached it to my gun holder on the belt. Sets of ammo cartridges were placed one after the other on the belt. On my other side, without a gun, I put my two hunting knifes clipped onto the belt. I put another knife, just incase, in my left boot. Cases of riffle ammo were stuffed into each pocket on my pants. I met Chris out in the livingroom. Tina and Jade were gonna spend the day together while me and Chris went to the shooting range in Dexter Park up in North Valley. Jade hasn't talked to me since I told her that I was going to see my dad. Chris packed a Winchester Model 70 shot gun, a Remington XP-100 handgun, a Remington Model 870 shotgun, a Browning Superposed shotgun, and a Ruger 10/22 rifle into a gun case and packed the car. We headed to the range and began the shooting exercises. We were on course seven when I felt a sting in my arm. All of a sudden I dropped to the ground and blacked out.