New House, New Stuff

"This couch looks nice." Jade pointed to a leather couch. 

"For the livingroom or basement?" I asked. 

"Livingroom, we have parties in the basement so there needs to be a bigger couch down there." 

"Okay, well that on over there looks like it would be good for the basement." I pointed to a tan corner sofa.

"Yeah, I think one of those would do good in the living room too, just a little bit smaller." 

"Yeah." 

"How about that black one. It has a matching chair." Jade pointed to a smaller, black corner sofa and its matching chair. 

"That one would be good. We also need a TV stand." 

"Yeah." 

"How about that one." I pointed to wood TV and storage combination. 

"Yeah, That would be good. What are you planning to do in the bedrooms?" 

"Well I always put my TV on my dresser. If you want a stand, you can get one." 

"Nah, I'll do what you do." 

"Okay. I want a bookcase or something where I can place my photo albums and framed picture in my room." 

"Okay well lets go look." We walked over to where the book cases were. 

"I like that one, it would be good in my room." I pointed to a black wood storage combination, 4x4 with drawers in the second to last row. 

"Yeah, can I get one to?" 

"Yeah, we halve a lot of stuff believe it or not." 

"Oh I believe it, its us we are talking about." Jade picked out a small wood 5 row bookcase. We chose a cabinet with a glass panel door for the living room. We also chose a glass coffee table. Jade led me to the rug and textiles. Jade picked out two flat woven rugs, one for the front door and one for when we come in from the porch on the side of the house. We both chose a high pile rug for the bathrooms. Through out the whole house there are 5 bathrooms. Jade chose a purple one for hers, I chose a blue one for mine, and we agreed to get 3 white ones for the remaining bathrooms. We chose different types of pillows for the couches and chair. We chose the curtains and rods that we wanted for each room. Jade picked out some blankets and throws. We headed over to the beds and suggested different ones for our rooms and the guest room. 

"I like that one." Jade pointed to a queen size bed frame that had no room underneath it. 

"Yeah, and I like that one over there." I pointed to a queen sized bed frame that has storage underneath it. 

"Okay and that one over there would go good in the guest room." Jade pointed to a queen size bed frame with four storage boxes underneath. 

"Yeah, I like it." Jade picked out a wooden four drawer night stand for her room. I picked out the same one for my room and the guest room. We picked out some wardrobes, chests, dressers, clothes boxes for the closets, a few hooks and hangers, and blankets and throws, comforters, bedspreads, and pillows for our rooms and for the house as well. We need a lot of storage for clothes because we have so much. We chose mirrors for our bedrooms, the guestrooms and bathrooms, and also for decoration. We moved onto kitchen appliances. 

"This is gonna cost me a lot but all well, its worth it." 

"Yeah." Jade agreed. 

"While we are moving stuff into the house, people will be working on the lighting and cabinets and stuff like that." 

"I know, we just have to be careful of anybody on a ladder." 

"Yeah." We picked out stuff for our offices and head to go collect our stuff.