The Cats Out The Bag

'We brought Chase home from the hospital earlier today and he was settling back in as usual. " Bri'on?" "What's up lil mama?" "I have something to tell you." "You can tell me anything you know that." "Well you remember that night we said we wouldn't keep any secrets?" "Yea what about it?" "Well there was something I didn't tell you." "You starting to worry me a little just say it." "Well baby you know how somebody just brought in a whole bunch of fish scale but nobody can figure out who it is?" "You telling me you know who it is?" "Kind of." "Thats not an answer either you do or you don't. I need that plug." "Baby I am that plug." "Quit playing with me Joy." "I'm not playing. How do you think I live so good and don't punch a clock." "So you mean I'm sleeping with the woman that could take me out the game?" " No Bri'on I'd never do that to you. To be perfectly honest I only jugg  because I love the grind but I love you way more. Instead of us arguing over this how about I only have 1 distributor in the city." " Who would that be?" " This fine ass gangster name Chase only because he makes me laugh. But seriously baby how do you feel about that?" I think we got an empire in the making." "So you're not mad at me for not telling you sooner?" "I can't be mad especially since I would of probably done the same thing." "Boy you is to much for tv I swear. How you feeling?" "You ask me that every 45 minutes, baby I'm fine just a little sore matter of fact can you help me up we got a movie date with the kids." "Oh yeah, come on Hunter wants to watch the little rascals and it's a new one." We go get the kids even Nai Nai was up watching  it. I sit back and realize I could do this forever. "Chase?" "Whats up Joy?" "Have you ever been in a long term situation?" "Naw never liked someone long enough." "What about me." "I don't like you." "What the f-?" "Let me finish I don't like you I love you. If you wasn't so independent I would move you in with me." "What does me being independent have to do with us living together?" "Just that we both have homes and money so instead of you moving in with me or vice versa we could go get us a house together." "Oh okay." "That was a question not just a statement." "What about our houses?" My mom is in my house and maybe you'd put Mo and Cam in your house." "You got all the answers don't you?" "Not all but most." "I love you man." "I love you too." "The kids climbed up on the couch with us and we fell asleep as one happy family.