First Time

He had my nipples hard and the way his fingers were working my middle my pussy was so wet that my panties were drenched. "Shorty you sure you want to do this?" I spun around straddled his waist and nodded my head. He pulled my bra over my head and sucked my nipple between his lips. It felt so good that I couldn't help but buck my hips into his. He was sucking my right nipple while rolling the left one between the fingers of his right. I leant down to kiss him. My breast were smashed against his chest. While we kissed he flipped us over and now he was resting between my legs. He kissed my lips, my neck, my breast, and my stomach. He kissed every scar and caressed every curve. He looked me in my eyes as he peeled off my shorts and panties. He took a moment to take in my naked body. After the moment passed he returned to kissing down my body. He kissed my lower lips and my back arched up off the bed. My hands went to his head and he pulled me to his face. "Damn your pussy taste so good." "Oh my God Tre. Yes baby yes." I cried out as he drove me over the edge. As I came down from the euphoria he climbed back up my body. As he kissed me I realized something. "Do you need a condom?" From the look on his face I could tell he didn't have one. "Aww shit I ain't got one I wasn't exactly expecting this." "Don't worry baby I got you.." I reached over the side of my bed and grabbed the condoms out of my shorts. When he realized that I was prepared he looked at me with a sexy smirk. "You planned this." I blushed and said, "Maybe a little bit." He bent his head down to kiss me and I stuck my hands in his boxers. He was well endowed. I'm talking about maybe 9 in a half inches long and it was this. I timidly stroked his dick as he rocked into my hands. I rolled on top of him and kissed him with all the passion in my body. I licked kissed and sucked from his neck down to the v in his hips. I pulled his thickness from within the depths of his shorts and pulled his his shorts and boxer down his body. I leant up to kiss him once more but before we could get to carried away I spun around put my throbbing pussy in his face and licked the tip of his dick. "Oh shit" he called out but due to how I was over him his words were lost in my center. I twirled my tongue around the head of his length then engulfed his length in my mouth taking him in until I felt him knocking on the back of my throat. I withdrew him from my mouth licked the precum and sucked him back into my jaws. I don't know what I was doing but he seemed to like it. He tongue fucked me until the pressure in my core rained down into his mouth. At that same moment I sped up pulled him from my mouth and he exploded all over my titties. I spun back around and he pulled me into him with a soul searing kiss. "Wow Cam you the real MVP." "Naw baby you got the juice." "If you say so." "You look tired Tre. I know you ain't falling asleep. I thought you was gone lat pipe better than the union what happened?" I guess he took my words as a challenge because he was rock hard all over again. He opened the condom and rolled it to the base of his length. "Cam you sure you want to do this. I mean you don't get to redo your first time." "I know what I want. I know I'm young but I'm not dumb not even close. I want this." "I hope your sisters don't kill me for this." "Naw me and Joy already talked about it. She's cool." My words must have deaded whatever worries he had. He slowly entered me inch by inch. It didn't hurt like I thought it would but it didn't feel good either, He broke threw my hymen bottomed out and held still as I adjusted to his size. "Are you okay?" "Yea baby go ahead just start slow."