Breakfast with Bre'Nai

I woke up and the moment was so perfect I just had to pull out my camera. Chase was tucked behind me Hunter was on our legs with Nai Nai sleep on Hunter's back. Picture perfect moment. I slid out of the puppy pile on the couch and went to making breakfast for my man and our little family. It's crazy I used to hate the idea of being responsible for anyone but me. Now I can't wait to have a family with Chase. I got up and decided to surprise Chase and the kids with breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, grits biscuits and orange juice was on the menu. It seemed like a lot but it really wasn't after all there was 5 of us. I went back into the living room and woke the kids up. I took them in the bathroom to wash there faces and brush their teeth. When they were finished and Hunter was sure he didn't have morning breath we went down to the living room to wake Chase up. "Good morning baby it's time to wake up." The hospital fucked his sleep schedule all the way up. "Come on Joy. Quit playing" "Bri'on wake up and go wake your mom up." "If the kids still sleep then so am I." Hunter and Bre'Nai took that as their cue to climb up on Chase. "Daddy wake up before all the food get cold." As soon as his greedy ass heard the word food he popped right the hell up."Who cooked?" "I did." "What did you cook?" "A little bit of nothing and a whole lot of everything." "Well if it's anything like what you made the other day I might eat everything. Bre'Nai looked up with a sausage in her hand,"No Joy Joy daddy eat it all."