Exchange Of Power

We played ball for a few hours and went back to grab a shower and change. What started as a quick shower turned into a passionate 2 hour romp in the sheets. We grabbed another shower to rid of heater bodies of any remaining traces of the wild sex. We decide to rock matching outfits nothing to fancy black cargos white tees and white forces. Even k-9 Mo and the kids got in on the action. We went down to the soul food restaurant and ate dinner as a family. "While everybody in a good mood lil mama I got something for you. In the past 2 weeks I've almost went down for a body you had my back then I was almost bodied and again you was there and handled business as only a queen pin could. My mom loves you my brother his lady his son they love you my flirtatious soon and even boys lady Bre'Nai lives you but not importantly I love you shit been so hectic I never got a chance to really tell you how much you've grown to mean to me. It ain't even the to of the iceberg but it's just a little token of my gratitude." K-9 picked up where I left off. "Mo you seem so quiet but truth of the matter is baby you my bon. Its crazy who would have thought 6 years after meeting you digging in you and losing you that we'd link up again. It feels like date to me. Who would picture the 2 of us together. I thank talley everyday for handing me that phone. I can't imagine going back to a life without you in it." I pulled out the box with the necklace I'd gotten Joy and Key'Shawn pulled out the promise ring he'd gotten Mo. "We never got a chance to really ask we kind of skipped a few steps. We want to know if y'all would be out leading ladies in and out of the streets." Mo was shaking her head yes and crying. Joy on the other hand pulled me in for a kiss. Hunter had something to say "We glad y'all love each other but can we order some food we hungry."