Virgin Sex

I wasn't expecting this. Mo and Joy had left us here alone before but it never turned into anything like this. I hover at here entrance. I made sure this is what she wanted I never want her to regret it. I slid in slow and once I pushed threw her hymen I stopped. I gave her time to adjust to the 6 inches. I figured that once she was used to the 6 then I would give her all 9 and a half. She gave me the go ahead so I withdrew till only the tip was in her. Once I was sure I wasn't hurting her and she was enjoying it I let her feel all 9 and some change. "Oh my God Tre yes baby!" Her moans were like music to my ears. Her screams bouncing off the walls and the way she was scratching my back let me know I was doing something right. "Shit shorty." We made it through the first nut but we weren't close to done. We rolled over and she slid down my still hard shaft. She ground down and rolled her hip like a belly dancer on my shit. I leaned up to suck on her nipples while she rode my dick like broke niggas ride the bus. She was taking us to the peak of ecstasy and man she had me ready to jump off. I picked her up and carried her to the wall. I wanted to make sure we went out with a bang. I had her ankles by my ears and hit her with the long stroke. She was holding on for dear life. She even tried to run but since she was against the wall she couldn't really run nowhere. She was literally caught between a rock and a hard place. A real hard place, you feel me. She was close and I could tell she wasn't going to last much longer. I quickened my pace and stroked until she milked me for everything I had. I slid out of her body and carried her to the bathroom. I ran her a bubble bath with a few drops of lavender oil. I put her in the tub and left her to soak but before I walked out the bathroom. "Hey Cameron?" She balled up her face at the sound of her government. " Yes Tre'Von?" "You know I love you right." "Aww I love you too." I bent down and kissed her then went to walk out. "Where you going?" "to grab a quick shower in the other bathroom then check on the food. Don't worry baby. I'll be back. For you I'll always com back"