Gangster Personified

We finished washing our asses and climbed out the shower. I hurry up and get dressed then turn on my phone. Its been powered off since the night after Chase got shot. I turn it on and it start twerking like a hood rat in the club on fat girl friday's. The hood been missing me. I go to tell them all I'll be through to get them right when I'm stopped dead in my tracks. I promised Bri'on that he would be my only distributor in the city. I turn around and almost forget what I was saying. He had gotten dressed and it was taking everything in me to stay focused. He had on 501's with a white polo by ralph lauren belt with a pair of Marvin the martian 4's and a matching polo bucket hat with his dread's pulled back in a ponytail. His chest bare for the world to see, and with bullet holes on display he was gangster personified. "Baby which number do you give your bops?" "The 732 number why what's up?" "I told you I only want you with my work so I'm sending all my bops to you." "You good baby I was being petty do ya thing just keep a couple keys in the tuck for me." "Are you sure?" "I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I ain't knocking ya hustle lil mama." I walked up on him and thought to myself how did I get so lucky. I stood on my tip toes and gave him a kiss. "I love you Chase." "I love you more Joy." We head down stairs to kiss the kids goodbye and tell them we'll see them later. Miss Treves ,Chase's mom, came out the kitchen with a biscuit,"If he don't marry you I will this food good as hell." "Wow thank you. I'm glad you like it." "Wow ma you wild." "Chase which car are you taking?" "I don't know are you taking your work truck." "Naw you got it and Mo just got it washed." "What's up with her and K-9?" " Ask ya boy I ain't in that." "Whatever what you doing later around 5?" "Nothing I can think of why whats up?" "Lil K-9 party is today you wanna go?" "Yea I'm down." "Alright I'ma hit you up at like 4 so we can link up." "Okay baby be careful." "Always careful never safe because even safes get cracked."