Welcome 2 The Stash Spot

We left the mall and hopped in the truck. I threw on the shirt I had in the car and pulled off. I stopped at the light and pulled out my phone. I had a couple more bops before I linked up with Joy. "Man bruh I gotta throw these couple bops to you.I ain't re-up yet." "Good look bruh." We made them couple juggs and headed to Joy because them last couple bops cleaned us out. It's kinda strange copping work from my lady but fuck it baby got the good shit. I got caught at another light it was long as hell so decided to call Joy. "Hey baby you busy?" "Nope I'm heading back to my house to get dressed.Why? What's up?" "I need that pack I ran out." "Okay well come on you know I got you." "Alright I'll see you in a sec." I got off the phone and bent a left in the direction of Joy crib."I got keys to the house and the cars. It ain't that big of a deal though." "That's what you think. I bet she ain't got yo keys." "actually she do." "So y'all serious like. Y'all gone get married and shit." I started laughing hard as hell. I unlocked the door and let us in. "Who is that?" "It's Chase and K-9." I heard a faint "Oh" She came from the back and was like , "Hey baby Hey bruh come on back?"We walked threw the house and walked into this little room I never noticed before. "Welcome to my stash house." She had bricks from the floor to the ceiling. "Damn sis dude wasn't lying you is like a modern day Blanco type." She let out a giggle. "Naw Blanco went down I never will." "True enough but you are the cocaine godmother." "Man you super silly what y'all need?"