Chapter 2

A/N: The story is in Velvet Revolver's P.O.V unless stated, just so you know. Also, I'm not really sure what type of music is played on the killjoy radio, so it's just basically going to be different bands that I like. So, I'm sorry if you don't like my music choice that will be played on it.

________________________________________________________

I had been driving for at least a minimum of 3 hours. I was bored on my own and I was wondering when the hell I'd actually make it to the Diner. I remembered I still had my bandana resting over my mouth and nose, and I removed one of my hands from the steering wheel and pulled it down around my neck. I reached over and turned the radio on,  and hearing that it was BL/ind's station, I instantly switched it over to the killjoy station. The song "Time-Bomb" by All Time Low filled the car. I smiled to myself. I'd always loved their music. I drummed on the steering wheel to the beat of the song.

My fun was ruined when I heard the sound of an engine. I turned around to see a car coming up quickly behind me. "God dammit!" I exclaimed, hitting the steering wheel. I pulled the bandana back up over my mouth and nose. I grabbed my gun off of the passenger seat. I looked in the review mirror back at the car. I noticed that it was a trans-am. The Fabulous Killjoys.

One of them drew their gun, leaning out the window, aiming at the car. He shot, and I swerved, spinning the car and bringing it to a halt. The trans-am came to a stop, not too far from the BL/ind car I'd hijacked. Four guys stepped out of the car. The Fabulous Killjoys, live and in the flesh. They started walking towards the car, their guns pointed out infront of them. I smirked and opened the car door. The four of them stopped, aiming straight at the open car door. I stepped out, putting my gun in my holster. I closed the car door. I pulled the bandana back down around my neck, and removed my sunglasses.

"'Sup, boys?" I asked the four casually.

They looked at me, dumbfounded, probably wondering why I had been in one of BL/ind's cars. Party Poison pulled his mask down, letting it rest around his neck. I smiled at him.

"Why were you driving one of BLI's cars?" he asked, giving me a weird look.

"Well," I started, "I ran away from some Dracs, and considering there had to have been at least 20 and I was on my own, I ran. I guess a couple must have followed me when I ran away, 'cause I was hiding in a gas station back in Zone 5 and they showed up in this vehicle," I said, gesturing to the car. "So, I dusted the two Dracs, and since I was sick of walking, I just decided to hijack their car."

Fun Ghoul pulled his Frankenstein mask up, letting it rest on the top of his head. "So you've been out here in the desert by yourself?"

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p'. "I was captured by BLI a little more than a year ago, and during my capturing, my whole team got dusted . I escaped about two months after I was captured."

Jet Star and Kobra Kid both removed their helmets. The four had put their guns back in their holsters.

"How'd you manage to escape by yourself?" Jet Star asked me.

"I killed a Drac, and stole it's clothing and mask. I put it on, and I was able to slip out quite easily," I replied. Jet Star nodded.

"So where were you headed to?" Fun Ghoul asked.

"To your Diner actually. It's the only hideout I know of, and I figured you'd be able to help me find a team I could join," I stated, with a shrug.

Party Posion looked at the other three, who all nodded. What is going on here??

Party Poison turned to me and smiled. "Well, you found your team."

I looked at him, shocked. "Seriously?"