Chapter 4

A/N: it's been a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggg time since i updated... my b. I AM SO SORRY!! After I finished the 3rd chapter, my mind went completely blank, and the last month and a half i have had TERRIBLE writer's block. I legit couldn't write anything, no matter how hard i tried, it all just sucked. but i'm good now, so updating this story was my first priority. again, sorry for the SUPER LONG wait, i don't blame you if you forgot about this story, but it's back and i have a bunch of ideas for what happens next. so without further ado, i give you Chapter 4 of "Danger Days." :)

____________________________________________________

"Velvet," I heard someone say, they sounded close. "Wake up, Velvet," I heard them say again, a bit ,louder. I opened my eyes slightly, and immediently shut them. The sun was up, and damn was it bright. I groaned, muttering a "It's too earlyyy."

I heard a laugh, which sounded like it was coming from under me, causing me to freak out and rip from the grip of the person, and jump to my feet. The person laughed harder, and when I looked to see who I had been on top of, I saw Fun Ghoul. What the- Ohhhh, now I remember. I was cold and slept in Fun Ghoul's arms. Huh.

I mentally face-palmed and bent down to grab my bandana and sunglasses, which were sitting about two feet away from where Fun Ghoul and I had slept. I put them on, and looked around. Poison, Kobra, and Jet were folding up the blankets they had slept with and placing them back in the trunk of the trans-am. I turned towards Ghoul to see him doing the same.

I looked up towards the sun, sheilding my eyes. Yes, I was wearing my sunglasses and still had to cover my eyes slightly. It was hotter now, considering it was daylight, so I unzipped my jacket and took it off. I walked over to the trans-am and opened the backseat door and threw it inside. I shut the door and turned around to face the guys, who were now standing behind me.

"So, ya ready?" Poison asked, looking at me and then the others. We all nodded, and hopped in the car, grabbing our usual seats. We sped off, Poison driving like a lunatic, which wasn't anything new. I sat forward and turned on the radio, turning it up. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana blasting through the speakers. I smiled and instantly started singing along, the guys joinging along.

The 3 hour car ride consisted of us singing our hearts out to the radio. When we made it to mine and my team's old hideout, I jumped out of the car and ran towards where I knew my car would be. It was parked in a garage a couple buildings down from the original hideout. The guys got out of the car and followed after me. I ran through the door and ran over to my tarp covered car. I took the tarp off, sating the air and the dust that came up and coughed slightly. Once the dust cleared, I stared at my beautiful car. My baby. (picture in the sidebar, just imagine that the car is dusty and slightly rusted on the passenger door, hood and tail end. also it's scratched on both sides and the back from being slammed into by multiple BLI cars)

This is probably gonna sound really stupid, but I hugged the car. If you had a beloved car, you'd do the same thing. The guys walked in when I was having my reunion, and they all gave me a weird look. I stopped hugging the car and turned towards them, my eyes settling upon Poison and glaring. "Don't pretend you wouldn't do the same thing if you'd seen the trans-am after a year." He gave me a small smile, causing my glare to disappear and turn into a small smile as well. At least he knew I was right.

"So this is your car?" Jet asked walking around, admiring it's beauty. I didn't blame him, my baby was a beaut.

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p'. I smiled proudly.

"This is is a really nice car," Party said, looking at the inside.

"How'd you get it?" Kobra asked.