5.

Lexis pov

We walked in the house and I went straight to my room my phone was about to die and I need a charger.

My phone charger was still in a box and I didnt know which one. I went down staries to Cam to see if I could borrow his.

"Heyy Cam could I borrow a charger?"

"Yeah but hold up meet Matt" he said gesturing me to another boy

"Hi" I waved

"Hey" he said back

He was...wow...really cute. His smile was perfect...no stop this is Cams friend and he's to perfect to like you just stop.

"So can I use that charger?"

"Yeah it's in my room" Cam said

"Shanks!"

I ran up staries and into Cams room. His room was actully pretty clean.

I walked out of his room and ran into something or someone.

I fell to the ground and relized it was that Matt boy.

"Oh sorry I was trying to find the bathroom" he said helping me up "You know where it is?"

His voice was perfect..

"Oh ah Yeah um it's fine" I could barely talk "Uh it's down the hall" I pointed

"Thanks!" He said

I shook my head and walked to my room. I can't like him he's probably way older then me and like I said he's to perfect to like me.

I plugged my phone in and went down staries again and they were all on the couch watching tv and on there phones.

Matt wasn't down here so I relaxed a bit, but then he came down the staries and I ran to the kitchen. Gina was in there. I'm guessing my dad was at work.

"Hey Lexi what's going on" Gina asked

"Oh Uh well you know hiding"

Shit. Why'd I say that?

"Well why you hiding?" She asked

"Okay well I have to keep this down but you know Matt?"

"Cams friend yeah" She said

"Okay well I kinda like him and I can't even talk to him. I accidently bumped into him and he was all like 'Oh sorry I was trying to find the bathroom you know where it is? And well I couldn't even respond"

"Um that's wierd he knows were the bathroom is he's been here so many times, Lexi I think he bumped into you on purpose. So he can talk to you." She said

"Wait what? He wanted to talk to me?"

"That's what it looks like" she said

"Oh haha okay thanks" I smiled at her and left the kitchen. Why would he do that?

----

Dose he like her? Or did he really forget where the bathroom was?