14.

Recap-

Then Matt backed out and that was the last thing I remembered.

--1:00 pm

I'll I could think of was were am I? I couldn't open my eyes. It was like I was dead? Was I?

I herd voices but I couldn't say anything. Whats happening? Why can't I move? Talk? See? The only thing I could do was listen so I did.

"Yes she and I think her boyfriend got hit in the target parking lot by a drunk driver"

"Who was the boy she was with?"

"Ma'am we really need you to leave"

"No please she's my step daughter, kinda"

"Ma'am what does 'kinda' mean?"

"Well she's my boyfriends daughter"

"And where is he?"

"He's at work, but please let me talk to her"

"Ma'am she won't here you she's in a coma. Now leave or I get people to take you out"

Then I herd a door open and close.

Wow that girl was mean to the one that just left.

Then I herd a knock on the door.

"Doctor, thanks for coming this is Lexi and she's in a coma, I can't figure out for how long and the friends and family in the waiting room would like to know"

"Okay we have to put some medicine in her arm before we do anything"

I felt a needle and then I was gone. Now I didn't here anything at all.

--Camerons POV

"Mom is she alright?"

"They won't let us talk to her or see her until they see how long her coma may last"

I started to worry. She's in a coma? Why would this happened? And to her? And Matt. We've herd nothing about him he's also in a room and they won't let us see him.

"Cam I'm going to go pick up Andrew (Lexis dad) and bring him here, he just got home from work" my mom said

"K"

She left and Hayes said "Cam she's going to be okay.

That's when the nurse came out and said...

----

Thanks for reading and sorry for the cliff hanger..