32.

Lexi's POV

Why would Matt be jealous? Isaac is my cousin. And Matt and I aren't even dating.

I got up and grabbed my phone. I walked to the door and went to Matts house. His mom opened the door and let me in. She told me he hasn't left his room sense he last saw me. I walked up to his room.

The door was closed. I tried to open it but it was locked. "Matt?" I said

The door open quickly. Matt hugged me I hugged back.

We stayed quiet for a while then I said "Matt what's wrong everyone's telling me your losing it"

"I just...I don't like seeing you with other guys."

"Why?" I shouldn't of asked that cause he looked sad, he knows I know why. "No I mean why are you jealous of Isaac he's my cousin" I tried to change my question.

"Well I don't know, like I said I just don't like seeing you with other guys"

"You won't" I hugged him again "Matt I have to tell you something." I said and walked to his bed.

He followed

"Matt, so I've been wanting to tell you this for a while, and the two times we've almost kiss and then the time we did kiss, its just I really like you. And if you don't feel the sa-" he cut me off

"Lexi I do feel the same. And those to times Cam interrupted us, well I probably could of killed him..but that's not the point, I do really like you. Like the first time I laid my eyes on you, instantly I new you were perfect!"

I couldn't say anything. How did he think I was perfect.. I'm not.

"Matt I'm not perfect" I looked at my fingers

"Your perfect to me" he said putting his finger to my chin and making me look at him

We were silent again. Then he asked..

"Lexi? Do you want to maybe go out with me?"

Yes I would, but am I ready for a boyfriend? Or to even ready to go on a date.

"Um Matt-" I was interrupted by the door opening.

"Hey Lexi your dad called he wants you to come home." Matts mom said

"Oh um okay" I grabbed my stuff quickly and left

I felt stupid. I should of just said yes! I want to go on a date with him but I just... I just don't know.

I walked in and Gina was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Lexi were going to go and eat out tonight, could you please get ready!" She asked

"Oh. Yes I will!" I ran upstairs and changed into a red t-shirt and put on dark blue skinny jeans. I grabbed my purse and Vans and went down stairs Cam was also down there

I herd my dad say to Gina in the kitchen "looks as if the Espinosa family are going out with us tonight honey. They called and asked what are plans were!"

"Great Ill tell the kids, and you go start the car!"

No why? Why Matts family? He'll want the answer and I won't have one to give

She walked out of the kitchen and said "Oh we'll be having guests! You already know them, maybe some of them a little to well!" She winked at me.

I shook my head and smiled. Cam looked confused. I guess I forgot to tell him.

--

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. Ilysm!