27.

Lexis POV

I packed while they all sat on my bed, I felt someone watching me but I didnt look to see who.

I packed 8 shirts, 9 pairs of shorts, 3 pj outfits, 2 sweatshirts, 1 pair of Vans, 1 pair of Converse, some bras and undrewear. Then I packed my bathrrom stuff, which is just my toothbrush, toothpast, hairbrush, hairbands, my blowdryer, conditioner, shampoo and then I was done.

I closed up my suitcase and set it by my door, then I sat next to Ashley on my bed.

"Took you long enough" Cam joked

"Bit me!"

--

Everyone left and Gina and my dad where home. Gina was making dinner, while Cam, me and my dad sat on the couch.

"So Lexi you and that Matt boy dating?" My dad asked

"Oh uh no, we're just friends dad"

"Well I was just wondering cause your always togther, and I think if you ever date a boy it should be Matt hes a nice guy"

I just blushed and whispered "I know"

Gina called us in to eat and we all got up. She made chiken, pataos and all that.

After I ate I went up to my room. I remebered Matt was talking about him posting videos on youtube. I got my computer and searched his name it poped up as 'ItsMathewEspinosa'. I clicked on it and watched his recent, I pressed the like button. I then went down and saw 'A few facts about me' I clicked on it and it was pretty funny. At the end I watched all the bloopers and they were also pretty funny. His laugh was so cute. The video ended and I pressed the like button again. I then subscribed to him.

A few mins past and Matt subscribed back to me. He then texted me.

M- when will I get to see you next?
L- if your awake by 6 tomorrow we can spend an hour together before I have to leave
M- k Ill be at your house then, unless you want to come to mine.
L- we can hang at mine!
M- sounds good babe
M- wait no
M- i meant Lexi, sorry
L- its fine!
M- okay good, I really didnt mean to put that
L- Matt its okay
M- okay. well good night Lex, see ya at 6 tomorrow!
L- night Matty

I pluged my phone in and layed down. Did he really call me babe?

I looked at the time and it was 10:30. I should probably seep. When I was just about to close my eyes Cam came in.

"Lexi what is Ashleys number, I forgot to ask her?"

"Hold on" I said grabbing my phone "Its xxx-xxx-xxxx"

"Thanks Lexi, night!"

"Night Cam!"

--

I woke up to 2 texts from Ashley.

I read it

'Heyy'

'Wake up I need to ask you something!'

I texted her

L- what you need to ask me?
A- did you give Cam my number?
L- yeah was I not supposed to?
A- no its fine I wanted to say thanks!
L-oh ok np

I then texted Matt

L- im up you can come over when ever
M- k, be over in 5
L- k

I got out of bed and changed into a crop top and ripped skinny jeans.

I was looking in the mirror when I herd a knock. I turned around and saw Matt

"Hey, your dad let me in!" He said

"I figured"

"So how long are you staying there I guess I never asked you?" He asked

"A week" Now I didnt want to leave, Ill miss him, Ashley and Cam.

"I wont get to see you for a whole week? I cant handel that" he came closer to me

"Yeah I know Im going to miss you guys so much"

He was now really close to me. "Is Cam here?" He asked

"No why?"

"So I can do this"

He leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back.

He lets go. I say "Iv been waiting for that!"

He smiles and says "Me to"

--

They kissed finally! Thanks for reading! Ilysm