28.

Lexis POV

I was getting ready to leave. Matt left a little while ago. I was still shocked at are kiss. I havent told anyone about it, I am planing on telling Cam and Ashley before anyone else.

I was hugging Cam, Gina and my dad before I had to leave.

"Bye Lexi Ill miss you!" Cam said

"Bye Cam"

"See you next monday, Lexi!" My dad said

"Bye dad!"

I then hugged Gina and she whispered "How was your kiss?" I broke the hug and looked at her weird and confused "How do you know?"

"I saw!"

"Oh" I blushed and said "Great!"

"Thats good!" She smiled at me

I then walked out of the house and into the car. I saw Matt outside playing basketball. He had no shirt on, and he was sweating.

He saw me and I waved, he waved back! 'Bye' he mouthed
'Bye' I mouthed back

I started the car and drove to the place my gps took me cause my dad set it up earlyer.

I was there about 35 mins later and I got out and walked to the door. The outside was huge, I swear it was a mansion. Before I could knock the door swung open.

"You must be the beautiful Lexi!" A lady about my dads age said

"Yes and you must be my Aunt Kelly!"

She smiled and let me in. I walked in and it was huge just like the outside. I looked infront of me and 3 boys, one about 6, another about 11 and one about my age were standing side by side. They were in tuxses. I thought that was weird.

Kelly said "Boys please go get Lexis things out of her car"

"Oh no thats fine I can go and get it myself!"

"Oh no the boys can do it for you they'll do anything for you while your here!" She smiled at me

"Um ok"

She was weird.

The boys came back in with all my stuff. They brought it upstairs to what I asume will be my room. I followed them. Kelly stay down staris which I was ok with.

They went into this room that was about 4x bigger then mine at home.

"Thanks guys" I said

"Yeah no problem"

They left but the one that was about my age stayed back.

"Hey Im Issac by the way!"

"Well nice to meet you Issac!"

"And the other to are Adam, and Blake. Blake is the younger one." Issac said

"Oh thanks!"

He then left.

Well this probably wont be that bad, unless Kelly gets weirder..

--

Well she met her cousin and Aunt. Do you think she likes her Aunt or does she think shes a little off? Ilysm, thanks for reading!