Chapter 4

"Of course not Zayn..... No.... I mean, I would like to...... Yeah...... Well what do you want me to do?...... I guess so..... Bye....."

Louis could only hear Harry's part of the conversation. He looked stressed and annoyed. His cheeks were a flushed red color and his lips a bright pink. He looked absolutely stunning Louis thought to himself.

He could hear a faint beeping sound from the heart monitor, and he was cold. He opened his eyes a little more and looked around. "No, not the hospital" Louis whined. Harry quickly turned around at the sound of his sweet but groggy voice.

"Hey love, how are you feeling?"

Louis' heart jumped when he called him "love"

"Good." He said flatly. "A little thirsty."

"Ill call in a nurse and have her bring you something okay?"

Harry walked over the hospital bed, pushed Louis' hair back off his face and kissed his forehead. Louis blushed and smiled up at Harry, as he pressed the green button that called a nurse into the room.

The two boys waited in a bit if awkward silence as they waited for a nurse to walk in. Until Harry spoke up.

"This is a great start to the year don't you think?" He laughed. Louis loved his laugh. It was the kind of laugh that made everyone want to smile.

"Yeah, I guess it is. Absolutely wonderful start."

He smiled to himself. Just as Harry was about to say something more, someone knocked at the door.

"Come in" both boys said in union, they looked at each other, and smiled.

"Hello my name is Dr. Grey" the woman was obviously beautiful. She had medium length brown hair and blue eyes. She shook both boy's hands as she introduced herself.

"Uhm are you in anyway related to this boy?" The doctor asked. "Brother, uncle, cousin.... Boyfriend perhaps?" Harry looked at Louis and back to the doctor

"Boyfriend"