Chapter 8

Louis looked at Liam and Niall, obviously terrified because he didn't want them to know about the hospital.

"Uhm, hey Harry." Louis smiled at the curly haired boy

"How are you feeling? I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to text you today. But you're here so that makes me feel a little better."

At this point Liam and Niall were confused as hell. Both exchanging confused looks at each other and then to Louis and to Harry, and back to each other.

"Uhm, is there something you want to tell us mate?" Liam asked

Harry looked at Louis and gave him a sympathetic smile, realizing that Louis friends didn't know what happened the previous day.

"Well. I'll text you later, we can still hang out tonight?" Harry asked

"Yeah, I'll text you" Louis smiled as Harry walked off.

Louis was met with a surprised/ confused look on his friends' face.

"Well?" Niall said after what felt like forever

"You've got some explaining to do mister" Liam said as he gathered his stuff and put it in his bag.

"Where are we going?"

"Home. You're telling us what happened, I don't care what you say." Liam stated and walked to the car.

When the 3 boys got home, Louis told them what happened. Everything from not taking his meds, to Harry talking to him in biology, and throwing up in the bathroom, going to Steak 'n Shake, and finally that morning.

"So that's that." Louis sighed.

"Do you think he knows about the selfharm?" Niall asked.

"I know for sure he knows. When he carried me out to the car he kissed them." At that point he began to blush, even though he hates when people romanticize selfharm, it was a nice gesture.

~incoming call
From: Hazza~

Louis held out his finger and walked down into the kitchen to answer the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know, I wouldn't have sai..."

"It's okay. I told them, it's no big deal."

"Okay"

Louis could hear him let out a breathe as if he had been holding it.

"Are you busy?"

"Not really, why do you ask?" Louis smirked

"Sassy. I like it" Harry laughed "I was thinking you could come over, or we could go to dinner, or I could make you something."

Harry was basically stumbling over his words. Why did he sound so nervous?

"sounds great."Louis was smiling like an idiot.

"Okay, I'll be there at 3. Okay?"

"Okay. 3 it is." He restated.

"Alright. See you soon."

And with that they hung up the phone and Louis let out a breathe that he wasn't aware he was holding.

New updateeeee, remember to vote. Love you guys <3