Chapter 2

Louis walked into biology and the first person he saw was Harry Styles. The boy he's had a crush on since his freshman year. They're both juniors now, but Harry was new 9th grade, and quickly became popular.

Harry wasn't the mean kind of popular. He was actually one of the nicest people Louis had ever met. He was kind, and polite. He always thought of others before himself. He played soccer with Louis, and was also in the drama club. Everyone just seemed to like Harry. He was just a likable person.

His best friend Niall was also just as nice. Except Niall played football, and baseball. And wasn't in any clubs. Harry sat in the front row in biology, he's always on top of his grades. He felt that they were the most important and a top priority.

Louis on the other hand, didn't really care about school, but he always ended up with straight A's. Not that it was a problem, he just didn't have to try, it came to him naturally.

As usual, Louis sat in one of the seats at the back of the class. The feeling in his tummy has yet to go away, and he felt the need to vomit.

"Okay, my name is Mrs. Dawson. Because today is the first day, I didn't plan much. If you want, you can socialize with each other, or you can take a free period and do whatever." Louis smiled and pulled out his phone and plugged in earbuds.

He didn't noticed the tall boy with brown, curly hair, and emerald green eyes walk up to him. He tapped on his shoulder and Louis eyes widened. He pulled his earbuds out and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Harry"

"Oh, hi. I'm Louis"

"I know" He smiled