Chapter 1

"I'll be fine for one day without them mum." Louis shouts on his way out the door to school.

He meets Liam in his car, and they both drive off. "What were you shouting to your mum about on the way out here?" Liam asks coolly. "I forgot to take my meds, and she was making a big deal about it. But it'll be fine." He turns on the radio, and nods his head to a song that is playing. Sorry by Justin Bieber he thinks it was. "You sure mate?" Liam asks knowing how Louis can get when he doesn't take his meds. "I'm sure" Liam nods his head in assurance, and continued to drive to school.

As they drove through the parking lot, looking for a place to park, Louis got a funny feeling in his tummy. He knew it wasn't because he was hungry, and there wasn't really any other explanation besides his nerves and anxiety, so he just brushed it off and hoped it would go away.

Luckily, Liam had found a space and they were both in their way in to meet their other friend Zayn. Zayn was standing by the bathrooms when they walked in, and took him a second to spot them. When he did, Zayn smiled really brightly and ran to hug the two boys.

The feeling in Louis' belly still hadn't gone away like he hoped it would, but he didn't say anything and walked with Liam and Zayn to his locker. Right as he closed the door of his locker the bell for first period rang, and Louis hurried to class.