Chapter 5

Boyfriend
Boyfriend
Boyfriend

The word played in Louis' head continually. Who knew that such a word with barely any meaning behind it could mean so much to Louis.

"Well" Dr. Grey went on, "Louis you must be aware that you were diagnosed with depression, mild anxiety, and insomnia. Is that correct?" He was obviously embarrassed because no one would want their crush to hear that when the only things they've ever said to each other was "hello". Louis nodded, his cheeks a slight red.

"Yeah"

"It appears that your body has been used to the medication you've been on. Did you forget to take it within the past 48 hours?"

"Uhm, I didn't take it this morning.."
"Well then" she smiled. "That is why you got sick. Although, we are not very happy with it. Medication shouldn't make you sick if you don't take it. So we're going to switch you to Prozac. Okay?"

"Yeah. May I ask what exactly that is?"

"Prozac is basically your regular anti-depressant. It also helps with panic disorder, such as anxiety." The doctor nods her head.

"What about his insomnia disorder?" Harry asks, and Louis looks at him frightened.

"Right, we're going to prescribe him some Zolpidem, which basically calms you. You can take it with coffee, or tea whichever you'd like."

"Okay" Harry nods.

"I'm going to have you sign some papers Louis, and you're free to go" she smiles and walks out the door.

"That's a lot to take in." Harry breathes

"Yeah, if you want to go you can, I can have Liam or Niall pick me up." Louis offers.

"No, it's okay. I can take you home. I was thinking we could go out for lunch, seeing as neither of us has eaten all day."

"Okay." Louis smiles brightly. "I would love to."

"Where would you like to go?"

"Anywhere. I don't mind."

"How about.... Hmm. Oh! What about Steak n Shake!!"

"I love that place!!! My dad and I used to go there all the time."

"Well, why not anymore?"

"He uh. Well he, uhm. He left about a year and a half ago. Because he found out that I was uhm... Gay."

"Oh, Louis I'm so sorry. If you don't want to go there, we can find some oth..."

"No! I want to go. It's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah yeah. Let's go. Louis smiled."

"Well alrighty then." Harry smiled back.

"Steak n Shake it is."

"Hello, I'm Rebecca and I'll be your waiter tonight" the girl looked about mid twenties, a face full of makeup but not really caked on. She had gorgeous black hair, and stunning emerald green eyes with a hint of blue-gray in them. Although they weren't as beautiful as the boy's sitting right in front of him.

"Can I start you off with some drinks?" Louis was about to order a water, but Harry interjected.

"Yeah, we'll have a birthday cake milkshake" he smiled widely.

"2 of them? Or one to share?" She asked obviously not even remotely phased by it.

"One to share"

"Alright! I'll be back with it." She said and walked away.

Louis was obviously embarrassed. Does Harry like him? Is this a date? No. It can't be. Harry is straight. Or so he thought. Harry basically read his mind.

"I think you've figured it out by now, haven't you?"

"I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean." Louis said with confusion in his tone.

"That I'm bisexual?"

Harry had been with a few girls throughout high school so far, not very long relationships. They only lasted a few months.

"I hadn't thought about it really. I had only ever seen you with girls, so I just assumed..."

"Not everything is as it seems huh."

Harry looked down, Louis couldn't tell if he was upset, but he sure didn't look happy.

"Why did you tell me. Out of all of your friends.. Why me?"

"Because I..."

He didn't know how to say it.

"Because I'm in love with you"

Why are my chapters so short? The world may never know. Anyway.... I hope you guys are enjoying this fic as much as I am!!!! It'll get better soon I promise 😂

(If you're reading this now I have added onto this chapter instead of making a new one. 720 words guys! Love you all 💕)