Chapter 6

What did you say? Louis was absolutely astonished. There's no way he heard what he thought he did. How could someone so beautiful and gentle love someone like him? Someone that self harms, someone with depression and anxiety and insomnia. Who could ever love someone like that?

"I said I love you...."

"I don't know what to say.. I.."

"Okay, here you boys go!" Rebecca says as she sits our milkshake on the table.

"Are you guys ready to order?"

"Yeah, I'll have a steak burger and fries" Harry says, handing our waiter his menu.

"And you?" She looks at me

"Oh uhm, I'll have the same." I hand her my menu and she gives us some straws.

"Okay. I'll be back soon" and with that she walks away.

"We can talk about it later. Okay?" Harry says as he takes a drink if the milkshake.

"Yeah. Okay."

"Thank you for driving me home. And for taking me to the hospital.. And for dinner. I'm sorry if I had ruined any plans if you had any."

"Its no problem. Really. I had fun, well after we left the hospital." Harry laughed

He had a beautiful laugh Louis thought. His eyes always brightened up a little bit more when he did, and his smile could light up the whole city.

"How about I pick you up tomorrow since it's Saturday, and we can hang out?" He sounded a bit nervous asking. Harry? Nervous? Those words sound weird in the same sentence.

"Uhm. Yeah, totally. Erm, what time?"

"Does 3 sound good?"

"Yeah, sounds perfect. Thanks for everything again. I had fun."

"Me too, hey could I have your number? And I'll call you when I'm on my way tomorrow?"

"Yeah, it's 419-490-5632. Just text or call, or whatever." Louis said as he got out of the car.

Harry watched as Louis waved and walked inside the house. All he could do was sit there for a good 30 seconds. He couldn't process how extraordinary Louis was. And not only his looks, but his personality and his smile and his eyes. Nothing could beat looking into Louis eyes. They were intriguing, it was like looking into a night sky full of stars with a hint of daylight.

He soon pulled off and made his way to his own house. When he got there he said hello to his mum, and went to his room.

He sent Louis a text reading
Goodnight angel xx

And with that, he fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Louis woke up to a big crash. His mum and stepdad were fighting again.

After Louis' dad left, his mother Johanna met a man named Chris. He was pretty cool when Louis first had met him, but he soon began abusing his mother and Louis on some occasions. Which is part of the reason why he self harms.

He heard his phone go off last night but was too tired to look and see who it was.
It was Harry.
Louis smiled and replied with a simple "good morning, hope you slept well"

He got ready and called Liam. As always he answers on the second ring.

"Hello"

"Hey, mind if I drop by? Mum and Chris are fighting again"

"Yeah no problem. Doors open."

Louis finishes getting dressed, and climbs out the window instead of the front door. Not wanting to get involved in his mums argument. He then made his way to Liam's house.

Sorry guys!!!! Here's an update for you! Not as long as the last, but at least it's something right? Love you all and thank you for being so patient. 😘