Chapter 7

"Hey Li" Louis opened to door to Liam's room, and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Hey mate, what's up?"

Liam hadn't gotten out of bed yet, seein gong as it was only 9:30.

"Not much, what are your plans for the day? If you weren't doing anything, I was hoping you, Niall, and I could go to Barnes and Noble, maybe get a coffee or something. I have some homework to finish." Louis said shyly even though he knew Liam would climb mountains to make Louis and Niall happy.

"Yeah sure. Call him, and make sure he's up. I'm gonna go take a quick shower, and we can go." Liam said getting up out of bed and gathering the clothes he was planning to wear today.

"Niall get up. We called you an hour ago." Liam shouted

"You were suppose to be up and hour ago dipshit. Let's gooo, we made plans" Louis shouted immediately after Liam and just as loud.

"What the hell are you guys yelling for! I'm up for gods sake!" Niall yelled at the other two boys and they all started laughing.

"Where are we going anyway? I don't remember making plans with you guys? And it's a freaking Saturday morning" Niall said ruffling up his mess of blonde and brown hair.

"Louis wanted to go get coffee and hang out at Barnes and Noble for awhile, we have some homework to finish, and I'm almost absolutely positive that you have some to finish too. So hurry and get dressed so we can leave" Liam said sternly, but they all just ended up laughing at him.

"Okay dad!" Louis and Niall said in union.

The three boys eventually made their way to Barnes and Noble, and sat down at a table to start their work.

"Louis?" That familiar voice. Where has he heard it before?
Louis turned in his seat and was met with those beautiful emerald green eyes, and plump pink lips.

Harry?

Ahhhhhhhh!! What's gonna happen next!? Liam and Niall don't know about the hospital!!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed ☺️