Chapter 1: Jackson

My name is Jorgina, and in my class there is this fine 6ft tall guy in my math class. We haven't really talked that much but I hope he will at least notice me, I don't know much about him all I know is that he's from North Carolina and that he moved here recently because ''money's tight" and houses are cheaper down here. I bet he only decided to come to Florida because he was becoming to be bored in North Carolina (don't get me wrong North Carolina is a wonderful state) I guess all he wanted was some excitement, like the tropical scene or some tropical weather that Florida has. I also know that his name is Jackson.

   Ever since the first day of school I noticed Jackson: those beautiful hazel eyes, his breath taking smile which he flashes every chance gets, his captivating body shape, and infectious personality makes me feel different around him. If, (keyword "If") we ever end up dating, I'll be the happiest woman on Earth. Jackson is just so perfect to my standards, I wonder if girls lost their minds over him in his old school. All I know is that he finally said something to me today, he asked me to sit with him at lunch I pretended to accept reluctantly, but inside I was doing happy dances and my stomach was doing flips. At lunch he needed help with his homework. ''Why couldn't you ask any of the other people in the class" I questioned ''Because they aren't as smart as you" so he gives compliments, alright that's going on the list made up by yours truly.

          ''Well, you need help with algebra its pretty easy if n=10 then what's n÷2?''

    "I know what it equals, I just wanted to make friends''Okay, friends, he just wanted to be friends, that's okay with me I guess.