Chapter 2

Four's POV

I sent tris to go get us something to drink. I told her that when she was done to meet me at the door that leads out of the pit. When I  was done I expected Tris to be there already, but to my surprise she wasn't there. I just assumed that she was in a long line.

I waited, for what seemed like hours,  but was really only 5 minutes. I then assumed something was wrong because knowing Tris she would have yelled if the line was taking forever.

I ran to Zeke's place and said that I waited for Tris for 15 minutes but she never showed.

They all kept telling me to calm down.  How could I calm down when the love of my life is missing in the dauntless compound. She has only been her a year and doesn't completely know her way around the compound.

Without saying a word I ran out of Zeke's place and down to the security room.  How could j get about the security cameras around the compound.

When I got there I opened the door and found the camera footage. When I found it I saw Tris and Eric. I knew that he always liked Tris but I never thought that he would ever try to take her away from me. Especially after we talked about him trying to kiss Tris a few times. I realized where he was taking her. He was taking her to the freezer we have for all the meat. (We have to have a big freezer because of all the meat we eat.)  

This was recorded at 8:30 a.m. and it was now 9 a.m. He took her not to long after we got to the pit.

I knew I had to hurry cause that freezer is slightly below freezing. I looked at the girls and told them to go get lots of blankets cause Tris is going to be extremely cold. The girls went and the boys followed me.

"Tris!" I yelled but got no response. I looked at the door but it was bolted shut. The girls showed up with two blankets each. The boys and I were trying really hard to get the stupid door open.

After so any tries it opened and Tris was laying there unconscious, turning blue and purple, and had cuts and bruises on her face and hands. I pulled her out and took her strait to the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay i will admit the whole freezer Idea wasn't very good but I couldn't think of anything else so that's what  did. anyway I hope you like it.