Chapter 8

Tris's POV

I am so nervous. I feel how I felt when I first jumped off the building into the Dauntless compound on initiation. If i hadn't jumped first I probably would have never met Tobias. Sure he was a little rude the first few times we met, but that changed. Right now I am thinking about this as I am walking down to my love for our wedding. Everyone is standing and my family is standing in the front row, as well as my friends. 

As i get close I can feel my heart beating faster. I'm not worried because I know Tobias and I will be really happy together. I made it all the way to Tobias without falling and then after 15 or 20 minutes Tobias and I were finally what we always wanted to be. We were finally married.

After the ceremony everyone we lead to the pit where there was dancing and food and everything was perfect. After hours of sitting and dancing and eating and visiting with other people who came, people started to leave and after they all left Tobias and I went to our apartment.

"Whoa not so fast Mrs. Eaton!"

"What?!" I said with a giggle.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me through the door. After he put me inside he changed into some shorts. When he was done I got up and shower cause I had so much makeup on and so much hairspray in my hair. When I walked out of the bathroom I found Tobias asleep and after I dried my hair and brushed it I slipped into bed and fell asleep with a big mile on my face because I was now married to the man of my dreams.