Chapter 3

Four's POV

I got a text from Lynn, she told me that Tris woke up and said her arms were turning purple and she look really pale and sick. Lynn said they were trying to stand tris up so they could take her to the emergemcy room. I started running and I noticed the boys behind me but I didn't care all I could think about was that Tris the love of my life could possibly die.

I ran to the aparetment, only to find all the girls crying.

"What happened?!" I demanded.

"Four.." Christina started. "Tris... she, she. died. we tried to get her to the emergency room as fast as we could but she just didn't make it. Im sorry"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I yelled

"four! Four! Four! Wake Up!" Zeke said standing over me. "Bro did yo have a bad dream or something cause you were yelling. Like yelling loud."

"Yah, I guess I was." I said. "Wheres the girls?"

"With Tris. Why?" Zeke aked concerned. "Was your dream about Tris? Cause if it was, dude she is going to be just fine."

"I know she is." I started but he looked at me like he didn't believe me. "What time is it?"

"11 in the morning. You were at the hospital pretty late last night we have to pry you away soypu could get some sleep."

"oh well you guys cn leave now. go get the girls and do something fun. I might go for a walk and then go see Tris."

"You sure man? We could stay if you want us too." Uriah said.

"Yah im sure."

with that they left I was finally alone. I just couldn't stop thinling about that dream though. How the girls told me that she had died. When they told the love of my life, my bstfriend had died. I felt broken. Christinas words stuck in my head though. "Four im sory but shes gone."

After a few hour of sitting in our apartment and then walking around I decided to go buy something. After I bought what I absolutely needed I went to go see Tris. No to my surprise she was sleeping. I honestly just hope she gets better. She needs to get better.

I sat down next to her be and practiced what I was going to say to her. It was a question that I could honestly never see myself asking anyone until now. As I was practicing I didn't realize she was awake so she heard everything I said.

"Tris I know we have only known each other for a year and a half but I knew you perfct for me when you landed in the net the dayof initiation and when I looked into your beautiful brown eyes I knew you would be different than any other girl I would ever meet. I love you and cant see myself with an other girl. please all I ask is that you are going to be okay ecause if your not I don't know what I will. So make me so happy and marry me?!" I thought that was good but I didn't think it was good enough.

I was holding Tris's hand and she aqueezed it. I look up to see a smiling Tris with tears rolling down her face. "Yes!" She whispered into my ear as I hugged her.

"What?" I said as I pulled away.

"Yes. Yes. I will marry you!" she said.

I ws so happy I could even explain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys so i hope you liked this chapter please read and vote. Also please comment andtell me what you liked about this chapter and what you thought about the chapter.