Chapter 4

Four's POV 

When Tris opened her eye's she looked at me and said "Yes I will marry you."

"Haha you little spy." I said.

"I wasnt spying, i was just listening to you talking to yourself."

"Yah, but you were listening. Plus it was supposed to be a surprise."

"Well not anymore!" She said with a giggle.

I was so happy when the nurse came in and said, "Tris you are free to go home, but you have to be careful. You will get really cold and you may have visions about what happened. Four if those visions do happen you know what to do."

"Yes I and thank you for everything."

We left the hospital and i looked at her and said "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know." she said.

I picked her up and carried her to Zeke's place. We walked in and that's when the the party broke loose. Everyone started yelling and drinking. Tris started grabbing her head in pain and started breathing really heavy so I said "Let's get  you out of here." 

We went back to our apartment and I had her sit on the couch why I made her some food and got her some tylenol. After we ate we watched a bunch of scary movies. Tris watched about 2 movies and I watched 2and a half before I fell asleep. We woke up to a loud banging on the door. I told Tris to go to the bedroom just incase it was Eric. As soon as she got in the bedroom Eric busted down our door. 

"Where is she?! Why i she here with you?! She deserves me, not you!"He was yelling i could tell he was drunk.

"Eric! Stop she chose me not you so get out if my apartment! She does't love you. She loves me! You scare her!"

"Whatever that's just what she tells you. She loves me. She loves scary. So you stay away from her." He said walking to our bedroom. 

"Eric get out or so help me I will hurt you." he just kept walking like I didn't say anything. I knew Tris would be hiding in the closet and that's exactly where he was heading. He opened the door to find a terrified Tris Sitting on the floor.

"Eric I swear if you touch her I will make sure you get kicked out."

"Oh yah i wanna know how you are gonna make sure i get kick out." 

"Let's just say i was offered an opportunity to become head leader of Dauntless." He stood there in shock for a second. "Your choice Eric."

Like a dummy he grabs Tris by the arm and try's to run. What and idiot. I punched him in the face and he fell to the ground, but didn't release Tris from his grip. "Eric that's it you're out get out. Let Tris go or I will get the strongest guys we have here at Dauntless and tell them to take you to the factionless."

He didn't let her go. So I called the two strongest guys we have at Dauntless. They walked in and pried Eric off of Tris and took him away.

Tris was sittingon the floor rocking back and forth in terorr