the reason

harry's pov

she loved me for my fame and money..i stood froze for a while..she was walking away and i did not know what to say...i shut my eyes,tears streaming down from the corner of my eyes..i heard a loud screeching noise..i opened my eyes and i saw ashley on the floor..i ran to her...her head was bleeding...i held her in my arms..

"ashley,stay with me"i shouted 

her eyes were closed.this can't be happening...

i hurriedly took out the cell phone from my pocket and called the ambulance...

"ashley no,you can't leave me...please don't die...i promise i will leave you alone if that is what you want"i cried..

i held her tight in my arms,her head was rested on my chest as i held her...

i was devastated...

the ambulance arrived,two people put her carefully on the stretcher and lifted the stretcher..they put her slowly inside the ambulance and i sat on the seat..

"what happened"a man asked

"she got hit by a car"i choked

we arrived at the hospital and there were nurses waiting outside they rushed her inside the emergency room...they did not let me in..i stood at the waiting room...my mind was blank,my hands was red form ashley's blood,my white shirt had now stains of her blood...i stared at my hands blankly..

only if i hadn't asked her to get back together..it's all my fault..i kept cursing myself..

"harry what happened"kate's voice startled me.

i saw her and damon standing,they looked worried..

i hurriedly hugged kate..

"it's my fault kate,i shouldn't have met her"i cried in her shoulder...

"how is ashley"damon asked..

"i don't know,they didn't let me go inside"i said as i wiped tears streaming down my face

just then a doctor came outside form the emergency room..

"who is her family member"the doctor asked

"she does not have anyone besides us"kate replied

"which one of you is her husband"the doctor asked again

"she is not married"damon responded

the doctor looked a bit confused..

"well we could not save her baby,i'm sorry"the doctor said

i was amazed..

"what baby"i asked

"she was 4months pregnant"the doctor replied

i felt like someone pulled the ground below me...she was pregnant..