Chapter 9

I woke up to see Lewi looking out the window in a daze and I could see the tears slipping down his face so I leaned over and wiped a tear away from his cheek. Lewi looked over at me and smiled, "why are you crying?" I asked him in a hushed voice. Lewi bit his bottom lip than shook his head, "I'm not crying." Lewi mumbled as she then looked back out the window. I sighed and rested my head back onto the pillow and listened to the second hand on the clock tick away.

About 3 minutes later Lewi turned back to me, "I'm sorry Trisha I should tell you the truth. I'm crying because I was sad that we fought. Yes we are a married couple but I don't want to be a married couple that fights." Lewi said as he put his head into his hands. I smiled and sat up rubbing his back, "don't cry over that. Yes we did fight but all married couples fight, it'll be ok I know we won't fight much. I love you too much to fight all the time with you." I said as Lewi looked ito my eyes and smiled.

I sat there smiling for what seemed like forever until Lewi looked at the clock, "well it's 2:04pm maybe we should try to get more sleep." Lewi whispered as he laid back down and pulling me closer to him again. I smiled and rested my head against his chest, "I love you Trisha." Lewi whispered into my ear. "I love you too Lewi." I whispered onto his chest before drifting back off into a deep dark sleep.