Chapter 24

I sighed and pulled away moments later, "Lewi I don't get why you do that. I'm not being rude but I feel like you do that every time you get mad at me." I said as I looked up into lewi's eyes. Lewi looked at me and hurt was clear in his eyes, "Trisha I get over getting mad at you so easily because I love you too much." Lewi said as I crossed my arms and Lewi rested his hand lightly under my chin, "Don't be upset with me." Lewi demanded as he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his chest.

I sighed and nodded slowly into Lewi's chest before pulling away after a while and my head into my hands you said that... Yoh don't want to see me...I was serious I don't get why I'm still here. The fans hate me, and it's clear that Josh hates me." I said as I looked up at Lewi. Lewi shook his head and was about to say something when there was a loud clap of thunder then a bright flash of lightening making me jump and bury my face into Lewi's shoulder. It then started raining hard as Lewi wrapped his arms around me again. I cried into Lewi's chest as I started shivering, "I think I should take you back to the hospital." Lewi said as he cupped my face into his hands 

I shook my head, "no Lewi I-I don't need to go to the hospital." I said as I shivered again and coughed before rubbing my eyes. Lewi shook his head, "Please don't do this, please don't." Lewi begged me before he kissed me lightly then looked at me, "I can tell that you're sick you need to see a doctor." Lewi said as he stood up and bent down scooping me into his arms. I knew that there was no way I was going to win this.

Lewi kissed my forehead as I looked up at him, "thank you for not arguing honey." Lewi whispered, "let's get you to the doctor." I nodded slowly as Lewi sat me down in the front seat of the car. Lewi got into the car and we drove the rest of the way to the hospital in silence but there was something comforting. Lewi was holding my hand as he drove me to the hospital.