Chapter 23

I woke up slowly and sat up seeing that time only passed by an hour. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got out bed and headed downstairs and into the living room to see the boys were still at the house and they were watching a European football game. I smiled softly and sat down beside Lewi and started to cuddle up close to Lewi.

After a couple moments Lewi pushed me away and I felt hurt, but I just went to the other end of the couch and sat down alone resting my head on the arm of the couch and curling into a ball. I felt a hand lightly on my back I glanced up to see Danny sitting looking at me as he leaned closer to me in the recliner that is beside the couch.

I shook my head and started to softly cry and after a while of crying I heard the boys get up and leave but I just continued crying for a while before I finally managed to stop. I glanced up at Lewi to see he was pushing his punching bag looking me like almost as hard as he can. I sat up and just watched Lewi biting my bottom lip, "H-h-hey l-Lewi? Did I d-do something w-wrong?" I asked in a shaky voice. I watched as Lewi looked at me, "Trisha I am terribly upset with you. You don't telling me when you're feeling sick, you don't tell me if Josh hits you!" Lewi said with anger in his voice, as he continued punching his punching bag as hard as he can making it slam repeatedly into the wall, "It's really make me not want to be around you." Lewi said as he punched the punching bag a couple more times before taking off his punching gloves and throwing them into the bucket with the other ones before sitting down onto the couch beside me, "than why am I still here?" I asked as I started letting the tears fall down my face so much that it was extremely noticeable.

I saw a flash of hurt enter Lewi's eyes, but then it quickly disappeared. Lewi glared at me and raised his hand like he was going to slap me in the face making me flinch. Then Lewi rested his hand on my cheek, "Trisha why are you flinching? I'm not going to hurt you. It just makes me very upset that you don't tell me those things. I'm you husband, I love you I'm here for you but I can't help you, if you don't ever tell me what's wrong, when it's wrong." Lewi said softly as I looked up into his eyes.

I rested my head onto Lewi's chest, "I'm so sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." I repeated loud enough to lewi to hear and after that we just say there as Lewi stroked my hair and as I had my head buried into his chest.