Chapter 11

I woke up to Lewi lifting me up off the couch I smiled and poked Lewi in the cheek making him look down, "where're we going?" I asked as Lewi leaned down and gently kissed me. "I'm going to take you to the bedroom. Than I'll take a shower and lay you." Lewi said in a soft voice as he started up the stairs with me still being held in his arms. I nodded and laid there before he laid me down on the edge of the bed, "I'll be back in 20 minutes." He said kissing me and grabbing fresh boxers, grey sweatpants, and a white tank and ran out of the room.

I yawned and went over to the closet slipping off my jeans and putting on some black yoga pants. I grabbed a purple tank top and slipped in on before turning on the heater and climbing under the comforter. I grabbed my Dell 2 in 1 and opened it to the selfie me and Lewi took together on the first day we met. I smiled and pulled up twitter seeing my latest new tweet is from A fan, "I can't believe lewi would do this to the fans! That girl Trisha shouldn't be with him!! He shouldn't be married! It's all that girl's fault!!" "What're you looking at love?" Lewi asked coming into the bedroom making me look up. I shook my head, "nothing." I said giving Lewi a kiss.

Lewi gave me a perplexed look, "it doesn't sound like nothing." Lewi said climbing into the bed beside me taking the laptop off of my lap and reading the tweet. Lewi immediately looked at me, "Trisha that isn't true ." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. I frowned, "ok Lewi." I so as crossing my arms. Lewi looked down at the screen the looked over and started tickling me, "come on cheer up!" Lewi said as he continued to tickle me. I laid there's laughing, "ok ok you win!" I laughed as Lewi punched the air in success.

"That  girl Lara is right though. I have ruined everything, and it is my fault." I said as I got comfortable again before taking my laptop back from Lewi. Lewi rolled his eyes, "don't say that. That pisses me off that you think she's right.l Lewi said just so I could just hear. My jaw dropped, "Lewi! You know she's right. If it wasn't for me the whole fandom wouldn't be mad at you!" I mumbled as I looked back at my screen. Lewi looked at me, "Trisha. Stop." Lewi said putting his hand gently on my forearm.

I sighed but than yawned, "you tired lil wilks?" Lewi asked me as I looked at him with watery eyes. I nodded, "let's go to bed then yeah?" Lewi said reaching over and turning off the beside lamp. I laid down and pulled Lewi closer to me as I rested my head on his chest slowly drifting off to sleep