Chapter two

(The Castle)

Percy Jackson

White

white is all I see, I hear this voice inside of my head saying follow the light.

Nah I'm just fucking with you. I look around the white room to see a man sitting next to me. He had black hair with rainbow streaks in it, slightly big muscles, rainbow eyes and looked to be about 6'4. Way taller than me.

"Hello Percy Jackson I am chaos Creator of the universe"

I hurriedly kneeled" lord chaos it is a honor"I said wondering what he was here for.

" please get up don't bow to me, it should be me bowing to you".

I nodded and waited for him to speak again.

" the reason I want to talk to you because I saw how everyone had treated you  and wanted to ask you to be my son and prince of the universe" he said with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

I Thought about the outcome of this and thought I would get a  new family, get to protect people from the bad and quickly nodded my head .

"It would be my pleasure... Father"

He seemed overjoyed when I called him Father.

" son this Is going to hurt okay I'm going to give you some of my powers and take you to planet utopia".

I nodded and watched him form a bright rainbow colored orb and throw it at me.

It felt like going through tartarus all over again. After it was over I felt like I Could beat all the Olympians and primordials combined.

I summoned a mirror and almost dropped it when I seen my appearance. My usually black hair now had rainbow streaks, my sea green eyes, now a bright rainbow color . I looked under my shirt to see a eight pack that looked like it was carved with marble, I linked to be about 6'3.

"I'm ready Father" I said with determination.

He nodded and opened up a big black portal. We walked through and on the other side was awesome. A big black castle with a huge light house behind it. All the people that were walking around hurriedly bowed to lord chaos. He dismissed them and led me to the castle.

Chaos had shown me around the entire castle now I'm residing in my room. I imagined  what I wanted it to look like then  opened my eyes. I looked around and seen crystal green floors, the walls a stunning gold. I hopped into my king sized bed and just laid there thinking about how my life's going to be.

I decide to change name so I changed it to Courage. It suits me. I got out of my bed and walk towards my closet, I  looked into see all tight clothing and seen a big red button behind all my clothes.

I am see the wall next to the closet flipped around. I looked at the entire wanna see that every with the ever imagine there were a katanas , guns, ammo, shields, armor and way more.

I pressed the button and grabbed some sweats and huff socks. I hopped in the shower for twenty minutes and got out and put on my clothes. I didn't have a shirt so I created a mirror that floated where ever I went. I'm so hot. See there goes my ego.

I walked out my room to the crowded cafeteria and grabbed me some blue pizza and a blue coca cola. I looked around to see all girls and some guys drooling looking at me. My v line leading into my pants was so hot. I winked and turned around finished food and walked away to my room.

I climbed into my bed once again and proceeded to sleep.

Third person

After killing Percy

Everyone was cheering because that traitor Percy Jackson was finally dead. They all stopped when the fates flashed in.

"You fools do you know what you have done you have killed the only person  that can beat the upcoming war with kronos, Gaia , krios and  destruction" they shrieked in unison.

"What do you mean we killed that traitor Percy Jackson for his traitorous deeds"spat Poseidon.

"You fools that no good son of Zeus has made you idiots believe  something that is not true, here is what really happened" they then brought up a IM and showed everyone what really happened.

Everyone watched as Aaron spreaded rumors and destroyed the campers possessions and blamed it on Percy. They all watched as he lost all of his friends, his father and mother disowning him and finally Annabeth cheating on him with Aaron.

The Fate's turned and look at everyone with cold gazes.

" you have done wrong so you have to live with what you have done to the savior of Olympus"

The three fates flashed out and left everyone to wallow in guilt to what they had done to their leader, family member and cried.