Chapter Five

(Apollo Btfw Alex pettyfer is so sexy )

Caution explicit!!!!!

Apollo

I looked at Courage with obvious lust I'm my eyes.

"So do I get a welcoming present" I say seductively.

He stares at me with lust. His eyes trailing up and down my body stopping at my hard cock.

He growls and slams me against the wall crushing his lips against mine. I sigh in content and groan when he licks my bottom lip for entrance.

I quickly open mouth and welcome his tongue into my mouth. I moan as his hot tongue touches mine. I feel as his big rough hands run over my body slowly going lower and lower til he finally grasps my cock in warm hands.

I groan as he starts pumping slowly.

"Ah Courage please" I whimper out.

"You want it sunshine" he whispers huskily in my ear. I nod and whimper loud when he starts pumping faster while sucking on my spot behind my ear.

He licks down to my nipple and bites my hard bud. I'm nearly at my reach when he stops.

I spin us around and push him on the bed. I pull his gym shorts and boxers teasingly strokes his massive cock.

He groans as I start pumping faster and faster. I lean down and lick the tip liking the sweet and salty taste of his pre-cum.

I take the whole thing in my mouth deep thrusting til I feel the tip hit the back of my throat. I moan to create vibration on his cock for stimulation.

I listen to his groans knowing that I'm succeeding in pleasuring him. I keep sucking til I know he's about to cum I grabbed his balls and proceed to milk him as he cums in my mouth.

"Ugghh shitttt"

He pulls me up to him and flips us over so I'm under him. He starts sucking his fingers but I interrupt him.

"No foreplay right in baby"

He lubes up his cock and starts pushing in.

"Damn Apollo so tight" he groans.

"Ugh Courage your so big baby" I moan out like a bitch.

Finally he's in. God I feel so full. I start rocking my hips with his as he starts thrusting.

"God Apollo fuck" he groans.

He starts pounding into my tight whole. I'm moaning like crazy til he hits something that makes me stop breathing.

"Found it baby" he smirks while groaning.

Every thrust he hits that spot.

"Ugh fuck harder Courage harder" I scream digging my nails into his back.

His thrust start getting sloppy which make me know he's about to cum. I clench my ass around his cock as he yells out.

"Fucckkkk" he moans.

I squirt my release on our chest and try to catch my breath. I groan as he pulls out and collapses beside me. I rest my head on his chest and slowly fall asleep.

Olympus throne room

Third person

Olympus was in a uproar because they had two Olympians leave the council. The rest of the seven still hadn't gotten over the fact that they had seen just seen Percy for the first time in three years.

" everyone be quiet we have to come up with a plan to get Percy to help us" yelled Athena.

" I disagree what we did to Percy was unbearable I'm not going through with it" Nico says.

They all watched as Nico shadow travelled away from him.

The rest of the seven came up with a plan to get their friend and family back.

Steve Rogers

That fight took a lot out of us. Fury really thinks that we are going to capture Courage then he is insane. He powerful. More powerful than Thor and that's saying something.

Tony finally finished the tower, but changed stark to Avengers. The avengers tower. I can't stop thinking about Courage the way he caught gracefully, the way his black rainbow streaked hair looked and those delicious abs-

No what am I doing. I dont like guys I'm straight. Straighter than a pixie stick. I went to my room to see a note and dog tags with Courage's name on them resting on my pillow.

Dear Steve,

If you ever need me say my name and I Will appear.

Sincerely, Courage

I fold the note and put it in my drawer and put the tags around my neck. I change Into my sweatpants and hop into my bed and slowly fall asleep.