Chapter four

Nick fury
2 weeks later

"Avengers the battle against the enemy has been completed" I said to the team.

"But we have another person I need to guys to find" I said furiously.

"I'm furious because there is one person on the shield list by the name of Perseus Jackson" I passed them a picture.

I looked at all of their reactions as they looked at the picture.

"Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D I cannot help you hunt down my nephew, for he is the prince of the universe" Thor boomed.

I stare blankly at Thor there's no way we can catch this kid he's prince of the universe.

I had to think of a plan and quickly.

Courage Jackson

Me and my father had just made to utopia. We walked into the castle doors to see my other father chaos waiting for us. I looked at Loki to see him blushing slightly.

I know Loki has a crush on my dad chaos...you know because of the whole mind reading thing. What's funny is that dad has a crush on him too.

I walk to my room and change out of my armour and i put my katana and guns back where they belong. I hop into the shower.

Skip shower time

I walk over to my closet and grab me a pair of gym shorts and black Nike socks. I walked into the kitchen just see Loki and my dad making out on the counter. Well that was as expected.

I grab my blue coca cola and walk to my room, i sit on the floor and watch my universal TV. quickly I change the channel to the Olympus throne room I know they can see me, but haven't noticed me yet so I quietly see what they are saying.

"Today is day that Percy Jackson was executed because we failed to realize what we were told had been lies" Zeus says.

"I checked the underworld but still no sign of Percy Jacksons soul"says hades.

I looked around the throne room only to see you guilt stricken faces. I see lady hestia poking the hearth, her and Apollo were probably the only ones that didn't betray me while I was at camp, Apollo because he is the god of truth.

I finally let my presence be known.

" wow three thousand years and you haven't been able to find me such a shame" I say coldly.

Everyone turns to look at me, I see shock in all of their faces.

"Percy!"

I turn to see all my old friends staring at me teary eyed.

"Well hello traitor's" I say .

"Percy I'm sorry please take me back it was a mistake" Annabeth cries pleading.

" sorry little Annie I don't bat for that team any more" I said.

They all gasp.

I look to see all the lady goddesses even Athena drooling looking at my abs.

I wink at all the guys even Zeus who blushes while shifting.

Zeus finally gets himself together.

"Percy Jackson I demand you come to Olympus and help us try and defeat Gaia and kronos" Zeus says.

"Ah ah zeusy bear you have no rule over me not even you father" I spat.

I watch as my former father flinched when I said his name.

" what do you mean when you say my father has no rule over you Perseus" Athena ask quizzically.

" what I mean is Zeusy doesn't have any control over me is because I'm prince of the universe, the son of chaos and Loki" I say pride evident in my voice.

" Percy why don't you flash into my castle later and meet me my room"Aphrodite says using charm speak.

" sorry charm speaking doesn't work on me" I said while looking at her bored.

"Percy Jackson you seaweed brain we have tried to apologize think about your mother and father" Thalia yells.

"Ah yes my bitch of a mother, I don't have a mother and father so I simply don't care for any of you or them" I say coldly.

"Percy my dear how have you been" Lady Hestia says cheerily.

"Hello my dear aunt I have been great_" I say with a dazzling smile showing my pearly white teeth.

" that is great young Percy"she says smiling.

"Apollo and aunt hestia I would love to show you two around planet utopia" I say.

"Yes" they scream in unison.

I teleport myself into throne room but with my Nike slides on. I watch as everyone stares at me in Shock that I'm actually back.

"Close your mouths I just wanted to come and pick up lady Hestia and Apollo and ask them a question" I say emotionless.

"Apollo and past Hestia I was wondering if you would like to join the primordial council" I say nervous about what they say.

"Finally I get to leave this shithole" we all turn to Hestia in shock of her profanity.

"I would love to I'm done listening to you all argue and bicker all the time , oh and Hades I just wanted to say how could you let Percy be put up for execution when he gave up godhood to give you your throne back, see ya" she says smiling brightly.

She walks up to Me and bows. I throw a fiery orb At Hestia and wait for her to stand. When she stands we all gasp at her beauty. her old brown fringe is now a glowing Orange color and her orange eyes are now glowing with power.

All three fates flash in.

"All hail Hestia primordial of hearth, peace, and gentleness" all of the Olympian's bow down to Hestia even Aphrodite who had jealousy clearly written all over her face.

" Apollo how about you" I say with hope written over my face.

"I would be honored to be in the primordial council" he said smiling brightly.

I throw a bright orb at Apollo.

" all hail Apollo primordial of truth, sun, hunt, jokes, and of music". The three fates flash out.

"Apollo how could you" says Artemis.

"Sorry arty but I hated it here and you were just my bitch of a sister I tolerated" he says shrugging.

I must say Apollo is so hot. His blonde hair is now a glistening yellow color and his eyes that same crystal blue. God his muscles . he is ripped not bodybuilder ripped I mean like model ripped.

"Oh yea I'm gay " everyone gasps but me and aunt hestia.

Apollo walked up to me and hestia and turned toward them we all saluted. I then teleported is back into my room.

I took them on their tour and showed them their rooms. I see Hestia and my friend Alaric making goo eyes at each other.

I was walking past Apollos room when I was pulled in I turned around to see a sweaty naked Apollo behind me.

Sweet baby Jesus