Chapter Twelve

Percy Jackson

I rock back and forth not bothering to wipe the tears from my face.

They think that I'll just forgive them like that, after everything they did to me.

I hear a knock on the door and decide to ignore it . Hearing it start to slide open I glance up and see Steve walking in.

"Pecy are you ok " he says with a soft voice .

"No I'm not okay " I sniffle.

"what's wrong" he looks at me with pity.

I don't open my mouth. Seeing the pity on his face makes me feel disgusted with my self.

"Nothing , I'm fine you can leave now" I say with a emotionless face.

'' Percy I just want to help yo-"

"I said I'm fine now go!! " I glare a hole in his face and watch as his face saddened . He walks out without looking back and shuts the door.

I don't now how long I sat there it felt like hours, days , months but in reality it was only five minutes.

I get up and take off my battle armour and get dressed in regular clothes. Deciding to do something funny. I get out the kit.

My Prank kit.

Twenty minutes later

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!" I try not to burst out laughing in my hiding spot and cover my mouth. I watch as a diaper ridden Tony come into the living room.

"Who did this to me" he demands with a face so deadly it almost rivaled Natasha's. Almost.

I watch as he tries to pull the diaper off and he starts getting frustrated as it won't come off.

"Wait a minute" I watch he pauses and looks around everyone in the room.

"Where's Percy" I watch as Clint signs for me to crawl away from behind the couch and to escape.

I get out the button and press it. I watch as the color leaves the faces of everyone.

Splat!!
Splat!!

"What in the fuck is that" Bruce says, shocking the hell out of everyone.

On the floor is Chocolate pudding , but only me and Clint know that.

I can't hold it in anymore . I burst out laughing and try to get up and run out but end up slipping on the pudding.

"Baby made a boom boom" I scream out laughing me and Clint run out of the room laughing and lock ourselves in my room baracading the door.

"Percy! Clint! You open this motherfucking door'' tony yells through the door.

"Language!" I hear Steve yell.

I listen as footsteps lead away and me and Clint slide down our back against the wall.

I look at Clint and grin , getting one in return.

"We're going to be here for awhile"

"But Perce what about food" Clint whines.

I grin and walk over to my closet opening the door . I motion for him to follow me and as he steps through he gasp dramatically.

"I'm home papa" he cries , with tears running down his face.

Along the walls are Twinkies and every snack imaginable.

"Thank you God for Percy Jackson , son of chaos , guardian of homosexuals for everything ....you will feed me" he cries with tears streaming down his face dramatically.

"As i should" standing in a Vegeta pose. Wait who.

Author: "stop breaking the fucking wall you hot homosexual motherfucker!!"

"Okay I'm sorry" I roll my eyes and push her back out of the book. Sorry reality.😑

As I was saying .....Time to pig out ........

Finally guys I updated , I just have been busy I have a job (finally) and then Im still taking night classes so I'm super busy but thanks for sticking with me .

-christaja 🦄💕💕

Please vote and comment guys.