chapter eight

Tony Stark

Did this kid really just ask who the avengers are like what the hell!!

"Kid where have you been living, under a rock" I said incredulously.

"I actually live in another universe so what do you expect" he says back in a "duh" voice.

"Ok Stark we get it he hasn't been here for a long time so why would he know" the one eyed pirate said.

Oh yeah I forgot he's a Prince from another universe don't we know someone like that???

Courage

Like am I supposed to know who these weirdos are? I mean some of the weirdos are Hot, but am I ?

I mean who kidnaps a guy and expects him to cooperate.

"Whatever can we just get this over with" I say getting aggravated. I run a hand through my hair and sigh, wishing to leave.

" yes, stark you will get Percy and whoever the goth kid is sorted and that's an order" Fury says walking out dramatically.

" geesh drama queen much" I say snickering.

I get up and grab Nico's hand hence the glare that Thor shot me, and walked towards the elevator with everyone else.

"The 6th floor is yours and the gothic dudes, if you need anything just ask Jarvis and he will assist you, won't you Jarvis" Tony said with a bored look on his face.

"That is right sir" say the A.I. Jarvis.

I walk into me and Nico's room and hop on my bed , and try to relax.

Hopefully this won't be as bad as I think.