8

I curled up. I lost Nick. I lost Minho. I lost everything. It was daylight and we were picking up some things that survived. Elowen was on his back. He was letting Frypan scratch his stomach.

Nisan was one of the Grievers who got taken away. Elowen didn't know that. He just thought his daddy had took a trip to help other Grievers. I can't believe Minho is gone

Suddenly someone taps my shoulder I whip around. It's Newt. He doesn't look happy. Had bloodshot puffy eyes. Which means he's been crying. I gave him a weak smile

"What did you shoot Nick with?" He asked.

My weak smile fell

I pulled out the little darts.

"We packed them in case one of us got captured. Their little 'death' pistoles." I saw Newt tense at the word death. "Basically he'll fake die. WICKD won't seem to notice the difference. I've worked with them and what they do is they put the bodies in the morgue. He'll have enough time to escape!"

Newt stared at me. Then hugged me. I heard his weeping. And I started to cry too.

"What do we do know?" Frypans voice interrupted are weeping fest we looked at him.

"Well we pick up what's left of us!" Vince said. "We stick to the plan and get you kids to the Safe Haven. Then we start over I guess....."

Suddenly Thomas got up putting on a bag. I looked up at him.

"I'm not going with you!" Thomas said

"What?" Vince asked surprised.

"I made a promise to Minho" Thomas said I stood up. "I wouldn't leave him behind. I have to go after them"

I saw Newt stand up. I stood by Thomas' side staring at him in disbelief.

"Hey kid look around you" Vince said. "WICKD just kicked our ass. You think about where your heading"

"I'm not asking anyone to come with me" he said. I grabbed his hand in reassurance. He smiled at me

"Thomas listen to me" Newt said. "I've known Minho for......... Well as long as I can remember. So if there is anyway we can help him and Nick trust me I would be up there standing next to you. But this what your talking about is impossible"

"More like suicide" Jorge suddenly said from behind us. I saw him and Brenda walk up.

"Maybe" I whispered. They all stared at me. "But I know what we're supposed to do know."

I grabbed a gun handed it to Thomas. I grabbed my blades and some other guns.

"Its not just about Minho" Thomas said. I almost snorted. To me it was. "It's about all of us. It's about everyone's WICKD'S ever taken everyone they will take. They'll never stop. They'll never stop so we're going to stop them"

He smiled at me

"We're going to kill Ava Paige!" I said I saw Newt smile.

"I'd have to admit" Harris said suddenly
"I'd like some revenge.....

Vince looked at us

"Well it's a good speech kids!" He said. "So what's your plan?"

Everyone stared at us and I saw Thomas slightly glance at me. I turned and scooped up Elowen who purred in my chest. I turn back to the group.

"Let's kill Ava Paige!" I said I noticed that a crowd had formed I stood up on higher ruble. "I'M TIRED AND SICK OF WICKD TREATING LIKE US CRAP!!! I'M GOING TO GO OUT AN PUT AN END TO IT. NOW WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!"

Everyone cheered. And clapped and whistled. Thomas laughed and so did Vince.

Ava Paige better watch her back. Her blood will be on my hands.