15- Yunie?

Jungkook's POV

Me and Jimin were chilling on our sofa watching TV. All of a sudden i got this feeling to know how it is to go to school.

"Hey shortie, i want to know how it is to live in the human life. Can you come with me? It'll only be like 3 hours. Please Jiminie! *ageyo*"

He shrugged with a sigh "Sure punk" we both got up and teleported to the human world where Yunie lives.

Of course we were invisible, because i heard they have alarms and stuff if there were ever intruders in school.

"Hey, do you know how Yunie's group of friends are doing?" I ask out of nowhere when we entered a random class.

"Umm... i think they miss her? I dont really remember since its been long since I've seen them." He says looking at a cheerleader out the window.

"Hey dude sorry to bail on you, but i need to do something... or someone " Jimin says chasing the cheerleader.

Wow. Men these days. But when he runs back to me saying that he 'accidentally' turned into demon form again, i won't open my arms.

I wonder what class Yunie has right now.

I enter every single class that is Yunie's grade level. It took me a while, and i got lost a lot, but i found something that could help me.

I hide somewhere dark and turn into human form. I got the school uniform also. Black and yellow... really makes the students stand out.

"Hey!" I yell catching up to one of Yunie's friends.

I read her name tag, 'Song Haneul'

"Um... you are Yunie's friend right?"

She nodded.

"Umm... do you know what class she has right now? Im new to this school and she has to show me around.

"Oh sure. Um if im correct, she should be having science right now. I'll show you." And she brought me to one of the rooms that I've already entered.

Well maybe i didnt look well enough.

"Thank you" i bow 90 degrees and she left. I made sure the coast was clear before turning back into Demon form again.

Wait....

Why am i even looking for her in the first place again?

I actually have no real reason to...

I guess im just really bored these days. I gotta mess with her soon.

I walk into the classroom invisibly. Walking though every single desk.

Yunie is no where to be found. I sigh.

I go out the hall way again. And turn into human form again.

I knock on the door before entering.

All eyes on me. And i could hear some students whispering how handsome i look.

Aha thanks people. I know i am.

"Um. Is Chang Yunie in this class?" I ask politely to the teacher.

"She is in this class. But she left to use the bathroom. Please wait outside for her."

I thank him and wait outside...

I waited

And waited

And waited

I sigh and ruffle my hair. Girls dont take this long to use the bathroom. Even if it is a dump. Guys are the ones who usually take this long.

I get up (because i was sitting on the floor) and start to walk into girl bathrooms.

They smell clean and there are not as much graffiti on the walls as the guys. Most of the words saying '2015 bxtches!' Or ' Mark is so hot!!!' Who's Mark?

I walk out of a bathroom before deciding she probably skipped class or something.

That was before a group of 5 ugly girls came out of one.

"She is so lame and weak."

"Who did she think she was, hanging around my future boyfriend?"

"Its good that we left her on the ground to suffer."

I furrow my eyebrows. By hearing what they said... im guessing they had just beat someone up...

I started to walk away before it clicked.

Yunie went to the bathroom.

I cant find her anywhere.

Girls came out of one saying they beat her up.

Yunie would never skip class meaning

"Omg! YUNIE!"

i didnt care if anyone heard me. Yunie could be badly hurt right now!

I stop at the entrance, looking at all the blood on the floor. All surrounding Yunie.

"Yunie..." i whisper.

I crouch down to her. My knees getting soaked in blood.

What kind of human would do this to their own kind?

"Y-Yunie..." i wimper. I dont know why im tearing up.

I slowly pick her small body up and teleport to the outside of a hospital.

I barge in.

"HELP ME!" i shout tears streaming down my eyes.

But why am i crying?

-------

Hello guys. Long time no see.

This story is getting boring. Nothing interesting is happening. You can expect everything.

Sorry im not a good writer.

(HEY READ THIS)

Im not going to update much this winter break. I have to write another story for extra credit for my school. (Not like i update a lot anyways)

Peace! ✌

P.s: i got the new 4th mini album! It came with a jhope polar card and a jin poster! My first Album i bought hehe. Bye~