16- Hello. Its me.

Jungkook's POV

There she was. Sitting on the hospital bed.

All her friends gathering around her.

But then another visitor came...

"Mark?"

Yunie sat up and smiled slightly at Mark.

I gritted my teeth.

I was in the same room as Yunie, but i was in Demon form, so they cant see me. Jhope and Jimin were with me too. We were all sitting on the floor in front of her bed.

Jhope was staring at Jimin and Jimin was staring back. Almost like they were talking to each other through their minds...

J-hope's POV

We were sitting on the floor infront of Yunie's hospital bed. Man that girl was pale. But not gonna lie... she was still pretty.

I look over to the maknae. He looked so worried. He couldnt sit still and his eyes wondered around the whole room.

Jimin Pabo! I say through my mind. It comes with my power. I can control minds and enter minds and others can hear what im saying in my mind.

Jimin looked around frantically, wondering where that voice came from.

Pabo look beside you. I smirked as he turned his head to me.

C-can you read my mind too? Jimin asked scaredly.

Yea idiot. I laughed at him silently. Seriously, we've been living together since we were kids and he still doesnt know?

But why are we not speaking out loud? Yunie and the rest cant hear us. We're in our normal form remember?

Of course i know that. I dont want Jungkook to hear us.

Jimin looked over at Jungkook. "Why?" He said out loud. I face palmed.

We look over at Jungkook who was staring a Yunie. She was laughing at a joke one of her friends made.

Don't you think our maknae might have something for Yunie? I ask Jimin.

Jimin looked over at Jungkook

Jimin smiled and looked back at me.

Yea.

Jungkook's POV

I stared at Yunie.

She is so pale. But honestly... she is still pretty...

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh

I look at jhope. He was smiling at me along with jimin.

"What? " I ask.

"Nothing." Jhope said before sharing a giggle with Jimin.

"Retards." I say before getting up.

"Where you going?" Jimin asked me.

"I don't know..." I reply before walking out.

Yunie's POV

I was talking with my friends, who quickly came over to the hospital when they heard I was hurt, before Mark entered the room.

"Hey." He said with his husky voice. Then from behind him, he held out flowers.

"Ohhhhh" all the girls sang.

"Oh shut up" I said even though I was blushing.

Mark set the flowers on the desk beside my bed. I studied them.

Red,Purple, and Blue flowers of all kind we're put into one big bundle.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked me after the girls made way for him so that he was standing beside my bed.

"Yea, erm... thanks for the flowers" I say looking down blushing. Hopefully he doesn't see it.

"Good. When I picked them out, I was thinking if you the whole ti-"

"YUNIE!" Someone barged into the door of my hospital room.

My eyes widen along with everyone else's.

"Jungkook?"

"H-hey you remember me?" He said rubbing his arm.

"Of course! You know about the boo-"

"Yea... okay." He interrupted me.

I kept quiet. Everyone was looking at him.

"Wait. You know about the book!" Haneul exclaimed.

"Um...-"

"OMG you do??" Jullian also shouted.

"Woah! Tell us about it!" Minsuk yelled this time.

"What book?" Mark asked quietly clearly
confused.

"Its nothing. Girls, stop shouting at him. He is human too."

"Yeah... human " he mumbled.

"So," I said "how did you know I was here?"

"Umm... word goes around?" He said more like a question.

...

Nobody said anything after that.

Then two other people barged into my room too. Wow. This place is crowded already.

"Yunie!" A female voice screamed. Oh. It my mom -_- I thought I had more friends. It would be cool, having a party in a hospital room.

-----

Ugh. This chapter was crap. I'm sorry. My brain is horrible these days.

Anyways thanks is for voting and getting me up to 4.46k views and 358 votes.

I love y'all! Peace! ✌