42- Demon

Jungkook's POV

"Yunie, I have something to confess." I sigh. I've just noticed that I learned so much about her and she knows nothing about me. I feel almost as if we're friends.

"Shoot." she turned her head and faced me.

"I'm actually a-"

"YUNIE!"

A small figure came running towards us and I quickly wiped whatever remains of tears I had on my face quickly before the mysterious person reached us.

Coming closer, I noticed it was a female and she ignored me completely. Finally catching up, she hugged Yunie really tight and sounded as if she was crying.

I guess I'd have to tell Yunie later.

Yunie's POV

"Minsuk?"

Minsuk hugged me so tight I thought I couldn't be able to take another breath.

"I heard what happened to your mother. Yunie, I'm so sorry." Minsul started crying on my shoulder and I tried to comfort her by patting her back softly.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot Jungkook slowly trying to exit the scene but Minsuk didn't let me breath so I couldn't tell him to stop.

"Let go oh my gosh you're killing me!" I exclaimed

"Oops! Sorry! I jut haven't seen you in so long how's it going?"

"It's going good but..." I stared at Jungkook's back and something told me I had to follow him. "I'm sorry Minsul but I have to go" I rush out of her embrace before she could even comprehend what I said and run over to Jungkook.

"Hey! Wait up!" I yell but he doesn't seem to hear me. "Jungkook!" I yell as I finally reach up to him and hug him behind his waist. "Don't ever leave me again" I whisper into his back. Something just told me that whatever I was doing, was the right thing. At least, it felt like it.

"Yunie, what are you doing?" Jungkook tried to turn around but I didn't let him. Yes I ran over here to reach him but I couldn't look him in the eyes for some reason.

"Just tell me what you wanted to tell me before." I said still hugging his waist.

He seemed to hesitate but I wanted to know what was bothering him so much.

"Well Yunie... I just wanted to tell you something really important about me. We've know each other for so long I think it's about time I told you. And what I say may affect our whole... friendship we have. So do you still want to listen?"

Jungkook seemed really stressed about this subject. I knew he didn't feel comfortable talking about it but if it bothers him this much, it wouldn't be healthy just keeping it in.

"Tell me," I say "no matter what you say, nothing will ever change my opinion about you." I smiled but he couldn't see it because I was still hugging him.

"Well you see Yunie,

I'm a Demon."

——-
Hello everyone! Update ikr? It's almost been a year since I have updated so here are some things that happened to me in that year:

-I am now attending STEM Early College at NC and I recently took my finals

-I am turning 15 in 2 months

-my cat died so that was tragic

-I have graduated middle school (I'm so young wtf)

-I updated

-I took drivers ed and drove so when I'm 15, I can get my permit

-and I got a new phone (which is just my dads old phone) and I might give it back because now he's stuck with my trashy LG

Tell me what happened in your life's . I want to know :)

My demon - 158k views 6k votes thank you so much guys! I love y'all!