34- News

Third Person

"What?!" Yoongi was now sitting straight hearing the shocking news. "Well what does that mean then?" Everyone then turned to Namjoon who was the smartest of the group.

"Uhhhh.." Namjoon was loss for words. He didn't really research about this. No one expected someone to see Jungkook teleport back. Especially not Yunie. A bystander could easily just pass by and see but Jin told us that Yunie followed them there.

Namjoon awkwardly coughed and shook his head. Everyone was thinking about what could happen to Jungkook.

Yunie's POV

"So yall aren't doing drugs?" Ask ask Jin.

He sighs. "For the last time, we are not doing drugs or anything illegal.

"Jesus okay, you don't gotta be so crabby about it." I shrug and look behind me. "Hey its getting late and i need to sleep. I've skipped enough school for a year. Give me your phone number since you still owe me that shirt incase you forgot." I stretch my arm so that my hand is in front of him with an open palm. He looked at it and looked back at me.

"I dont really have a phone... so how about we meet up here at 1 in the afternoon and we can buy a shirt then." He looked nervous about this and gave me an awkward smile.

"Fine. I don't care. You better come though. Because if you dont, then im reporting you to the police." I wasnt really but i said that to scare him. Getting involved with the police takes too much time and im trying to go back to school and get good grades.

"I promise."

~~~

I shake my head at the memory of last night. Why was i so childish last night? I forgot i still had school today and it lasts until 4:05 so i have to sneak out at 1 to meet up with Jin.

I look up at the board to see my math teacher writing down random numbers and letters on the white surface as they were a language. I tried taking notes before and it didn't really work out as i write way to slow and could never keep up with the teacher.

I look at the clock above the board and sigh. Its only 11:35 am. I sighed deeply and stare at my empty notebook. It was still closed and the lesson has been going on for 30 minutes now. That Jin guy was on my mind but also Jungkook. I still dont know what happened to him and im worried because i dont know if he's alright. Who would be alright after a flying orb just kidnapped you?

I let out another sigh as i opened my red spiral notebook. I flip through the pages only seeing random drawings of what i attempted to draw Jungkook back when i didnt know him that well. Stopping at a clean page, i write down the date and try to write down every thing on the double boards that my teacher wrote.

Jin's POV

I teleported back home. Everything was the same as always, Yoongi sleeping on the couch, Jimin and Tae playing games, Namjoon trying to fix a chair that im guessing he broke. Hoseok wasnt in the living room so im guessing he was in his room. Probably learning new girl dances.

"Any news about Kookie?" I ask Namjoon, breaking him from his trance of staring at his phone. Probably looking up 'how to fix broken chair'

"Not yet. I didn't do much research since you're out with Kook's girl so i have to take care of these dimwits." He turned off his phone and gave me his full attention. I sighed at the information.

"Any ideas on how to get money like ASAP?" I know that Yunie girl won't leave me alone if i dont give her her shirt back. She'd prob smack me the next time she see's me im the human world.

"Brainwash a guy to rob a bank?" Namjoon you genius.

-----

Miss_IV tagged me in her 15 people she loves or something and

Here are the few friends i love:

Miss_IV

amyetg

Jungkook1997122

deesdreamers

ItsBrilLIYAnt

nala_got7_2ne1

@bape203

(Why won't it highlight tho?)

Lmao i dont have any friends on wattpad (secretly cries in the corner)

Anyways as always this was a small filler chapter and it wasnt all that great. I honestly wrote the orb kidnapping Jungkook thing last minute so idk what should be the solution to bring him back.

What should bring Jungkook back to the demon world? And would he come back?

Y'all please answer that because my brain is dead for some reason and im still writing drafts for 'He Saved Me' which is a Taehyung FF that is coming out soon. I already posted some previews so if y'all wanna read it then go ahead. But my brain has gone to Hawaii for a vacation and prob is never coming back.

Yeah so ima try to write a better chapter next bc tbh this was crap.

Thx for 66.8k views 3.06k votes peace! ✌